`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...

RE: Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...
ZENAS, you really need to keep that mouth of yours shut.

There is nothing illegal about pack searching, and in most cases if you were to go ask the manager of WalMart if you are allowed to do it they would say yes. There's certainly no law against it. The only ones who damage product are idiots like you that dont know what they are doing. Thats almost comical that you'd say that, because its clearly obvious that you have zero idea of what you are talking about, yet you act like your an expert on the subject. If it were illegal in any way, stores would not allow it, eBay would not allow the selling of hotpacks. If you ran to a cop and say "hey, that man is getting the jersey cards without buying all the packs!" the cop would laugh at you and tell you to grow the F up.

Resealing packs is not pack searching, it is resealing packs. Dont jumble it all together like its the same thing because its not. Different ballgame completely

Oh an thank you moderator for editing my post. I love censorship its really awesome

(07-26-2011, 10:50 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'd like to ask your guys' opinions, just to see them, on this scenario. I know some of you also collect basketball and this is the only example I can come up with so I apologize if you've never seen it or experienced it. On rack packs of 2008-09 Upper Deck, the back of the rack pack was designed to specifically show what two Wal-Mart exclusive inserts were in there (2008-09 Upper Deck Team MVPs). Do you find it wrong or reprehensible if someone were to chose the 7th pack in the row because they saw that it had a LeBron James card rather than the others that had second rate players?
Technically, that would be pack searching in my opinion. However, the product is not being damaged in any way and what's inside is blatantly there for all to see so I don't think that case is a big deal at all. Though I don't morally agree with it, there is nothing illegal about it.

I've always wondered this in pack searching discussions and it goes into another portion of the big-box store. How do people feel about those that pull back the husks on corn to inspect the corn itself and leave behind the ones they don't want? This would leave the corn exposed to the air and accelerate it's going bad, thus damaging the product. Personally, I can't stand when people do it.

(07-26-2011, 11:22 AM)cincycap83 Wrote: ZENAS, you really need to keep that mouth of yours shut.

There is nothing illegal about pack searching, and in most cases if you were to go ask the manager of WalMart if you are allowed to do it they would say yes. There's certainly no law against it. The only ones who damage product are idiots like you that dont know what they are doing. Thats almost comical that you'd say that, because its clearly obvious that you have zero idea of what you are talking about, yet you act like your an expert on the subject. If it were illegal in any way, stores would not allow it, eBay would not allow the selling of hotpacks. If you ran to a cop and say "hey, that man is getting the jersey cards without buying all the packs!" the cop would laugh at you and tell you to grow the F up.

Resealing packs is not pack searching, it is resealing packs. Dont jumble it all together like its the same thing because its not. Different ballgame completely

Oh an thank you moderator for editing my post. I love censorship its really awesome
resealing is pack searching. "thumbing" is pack searching, and damages the product, which is also illegal

i think you need a time out. youre getting a little cranky

and not for nothing: that isnt censorship

When they delete entire sentences from your post because they dont want it there, thats censorship.

Yes i need a time out from this stupid forum. You can all keep telling yourselves you are awesome, I'll go find some other place with a bit less douchebaggery.

peace

(07-26-2011, 11:48 AM)cincycap83 Wrote: When they delete entire sentences from your post because they dont want it there, thats censorship.

Yes i need a time out from this stupid forum. You can all keep telling yourselves you are awesome, I'll go find some other place with a bit less douchebaggery.

peace
lol...the football and basketball boards on here are pretty peaceful...the football board is so nice and peaceful it's a little creepy, lol
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(07-26-2011, 11:48 AM)cincycap83 Wrote: When they delete entire sentences from your post because they dont want it there, thats censorship.

peace
Pretty sure there will be less "douchebaggery" here once YOU find another place to throw your temper tantrums.

Morally, pack searching is pathetic. If you are a pack searcher, then yes- I am calling you specifically pathetic. On the other hand, most forms are NOT illegal. You are welcome to feel up any pack you want in Wal Mart and it is not illegal. Embarrassing? Yes. Sad? Most definitely. Illegal? No.

peace
1. private board
2. read TOS
3. not because they dont want it there

Lol, he joined THIS MONTH? That's a whole new level of socially inept.

I blame JFK for all this, more specifically his hair.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't gone political yet!