`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BGS Group Submissions: Would you be interested if we could?
07-20-2011, 08:21 PM
RE: BGS Group Submissions: Would you be interested if we could?
I'm interested for at least the first month... I don't think I'll have 10-20 cards to pass on every month.

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/usafshelland/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2011, 07:20 AM
(07-20-2011 08:21 PM)usafshelland Wrote:  I'm interested for at least the first month... I don't think I'll have 10-20 cards to pass on every month.

I've taken the minimum off of 10 cards per person. The 10-20 seats was number of people. I didn't want to have to deal with 50 people at once to start with. As I got used to it, then yeah, that'd be fine. Thanks.

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards

07-21-2011, 07:00 PM
(07-21-2011 07:20 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote:  I've taken the minimum off of 10 cards per person. The 10-20 seats was number of people. I didn't want to have to deal with 50 people at once to start with. As I got used to it, then yeah, that'd be fine. Thanks.

Was this approved by BGS yet? The reason I ask is because I had to go though a process to get BGS to back my group submissions.

Trade bucket: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb33...d%20FS-FT/
[Image: IMG_0001-2.jpg]
Beckett "Super Collector" 2012
07-22-2011, 06:35 AM
(07-21-2011 07:00 PM)giantfan270 Wrote:  Was this approved by BGS yet? The reason I ask is because I had to go though a process to get BGS to back my group submissions.

I have emails back and forth with someone from BGS who has quoted me the price for doing it, but I don't know if that's the formal approval. Lately with what I've been having going on at home, I've put this on the back burner, but I was thinking about getting it going quite soon.

TOS-Read it

07-22-2011, 07:22 AM
(07-22-2011 06:35 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote:  I have emails back and forth with someone from BGS who has quoted me the price for doing it, but I don't know if that's the formal approval. Lately with what I've been having going on at home, I've put this on the back burner, but I was thinking about getting it going quite soon.

I already sent a 150 cards submission for 8 members and myself. When I met with BGS they stated that they wanted me to be their designated group submission coordinator for this site. Not a big deal but if someone else is going to do it, then I don't have to. I don't think there is really a need for two of us.

07-22-2011, 10:37 AM
(07-22-2011 07:22 AM)giantfan270 Wrote:  I already sent a 150 cards submission for 8 members and myself. When I met with BGS they stated that they wanted me to be their designated group submission coordinator for this site. Not a big deal but if someone else is going to do it, then I don't have to. I don't think there is really a need for two of us.

Yeah, I agree. I know floydtown told me that on the football board some people take turns doing the group submissions. I think shadow was the last one that I talked to that said he did it on the football boards, but I don't know if he was using the group rate. If you want to continue doing it, is there anyway you can expand it to all sports on here? Because I only really traverse the basketball board, didn't know they had something like that on the football board.

TOS-Read it

07-22-2011, 09:19 PM
(07-22-2011 10:37 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote:  Yeah, I agree. I know floydtown told me that on the football board some people take turns doing the group submissions. I think shadow was the last one that I talked to that said he did it on the football boards, but I don't know if he was using the group rate. If you want to continue doing it, is there anyway you can expand it to all sports on here? Because I only really traverse the basketball board, didn't know they had something like that on the football board.

I'm fine with whatever you want to do. Maybe make "group submissions" it's own topic and I can respond to the users of any of the boards. I'll help out any way I can. Let me know what you come up with.

07-24-2011, 07:20 PM
(07-22-2011 09:19 PM)giantfan270 Wrote:  I'm fine with whatever you want to do. Maybe make "group submissions" it's own topic and I can respond to the users of any of the boards. I'll help out any way I can. Let me know what you come up with.

Didn't you do the 45 day submission? I know xtreme has been working out a deal doing 20 day submission which most would probably rather do..

-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.
07-25-2011, 05:16 PM
(07-24-2011 07:20 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote:  Didn't you do the 45 day submission? I know xtreme has been working out a deal doing 20 day submission which most would probably rather do..

No, we ended up doing 20 day service. Were getting them back this week.

07-25-2011, 05:27 PM
(07-25-2011 05:16 PM)giantfan270 Wrote:  No, we ended up doing 20 day service. Were getting them back this week.

If you don't mind, PM me details for your submissions..I'm interested and pm me the price and stuff as well..

-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.