`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you looking for.

RE: Who are you looking for.
I *know* you have a Kevin Boss, but do you have any dupes?

I'm also looking for an Isaac Bruce auto that won't cost me the farm
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(07-24-2011, 12:42 PM)mik253 Wrote: OK, I have over 2000 autos in my collection and I have quite a few "doubles" so to speak. So what I am trying to do here is part with some of my dups and acquire more Press Pass autos.

Give me a name and I will see what I have or do not have. 2010 and back.

And lets try and avoid the the Big name folks. IE, Emmitt/Barry/Marino and so on.
I am looking for Rod Smith, Tim Tebow, and Taylor Price

rod smith

(07-24-2011, 01:13 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Do you do press pass gu too I have a few of those
Just doing the autos.
(07-24-2011, 01:15 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: I have an 09 louis murphy and an 09 percy harvin both are gridiron graphs
Believe I could use the Murphy and already have the Harvin.
(07-24-2011, 01:23 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I *know* you have a Kevin Boss, but do you have any dupes?

I'm also looking for an Isaac Bruce auto that won't cost me the farm
I know I do not have a Bruce, but I will have to check on the Boss may have his on a Triple auto..
(07-24-2011, 01:25 PM)thumey Wrote: I am looking for Rod Smith, Tim Tebow, and Taylor Price
I have a few different Price autos. Do you have any Press Pass ??
(07-24-2011, 01:35 PM)shigfrag Wrote: rod smith
No autos of Rod Smith, just a few multi colors.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(1) isn't cutting it. Lets pack up the boys, head to the LCS, and get diggin. i like cmart pats and jets stuff.

GET IT BACK TO WORK !!!
Insert Banner.

(07-24-2011, 01:49 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: (1) isn't cutting it. Lets pack up the boys, head to the LCS, and get diggin. i like cmart pats and jets stuff.

GET IT BACK TO WORK !!!
Gee let me think about that........... NO !!!!!!
I am in no way shape or form prepared to take those 2 little demon spawns to the LCS, plus I was there last night already.. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

You need to get your priorities straightened out mister. You are grounded from Beckett for one week. Come back with some goodies for me, and we will talk about your reinstatement.
Insert Banner.

any of the lesser-known wisconsin guys?
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(07-24-2011, 12:42 PM)mik253 Wrote: OK, I have over 2000 autos in my collection and I have quite a few "doubles" so to speak. So what I am trying to do here is part with some of my dups and acquire more Press Pass autos.

Give me a name and I will see what I have or do not have. 2010 and back.

And lets try and avoid the the Big name folks. IE, Emmitt/Barry/Marino and so on.
Bring on the Texans! The Cush and Demeco for some lower level names. I don't really have any Presspass to trade, but I think I have 2-3 Redskins autos in my org.
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

Randy White, Dorsett, Cedric Benson, Roy Williams WR, Ricky Williams, Felix Jones, and that Hollywood Henderson. Do something noble for a Cowboys fan! Big Grin I know it will be difficult but that is pride messing with you, screw pride! Fight through it! LOL! Big Grin You dont need those Cowboy cards in that maroon and gold PC anyhow! Lmao.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]