`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
GRIFFEY JR LOVERS CHECK THIS OUT SCAN

GRIFFEY JR LOVERS CHECK THIS OUT SCAN
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]MOMMA SCORED, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED EDITION, 600 HR BALL, AUTOGRAPHED BY THE KID. ONLY 24 MADE AND THIS BABY IS #1. THIS HAS A COA FROM PSA.

IM TESTING THE WATERS TOO SEE, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BUYING OR MABEY TRADING FOR IT.

RE: GRIFFEY JR LOVERS CHECK THIS OUT SCAN
Why wasn't this signed on the sweet spot? Horrible execution.

What are you looking to get for it?

(07-20-2011, 12:46 PM)alberj24 Wrote: What are you looking to get for it?
NOT SURE JUST YET, JUST TESTING WATERS.

Your Motto is retarded...since you posted...I have to look to see if I like it. Now that I don't like it I won't look. But I have every right to make my opinion on it too. And....horrible execution still stands. LOL

I think he should not have signed on sweet spot its perfect as is. Now its right by all the writting on the ball, LOOKS PERFECT
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(07-20-2011, 01:14 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: I think he should not have signed on sweet spot its perfect as is. Now its right by all the writting on the ball, LOOKS PERFECT
TYVM, I GET SO TIRED OF THE SAME PPL CRITICIZING ALL THE TIME, LIKE THEIR STUFF IS SO SPECIAL. LOL. ONCE AGAIN TY.

(07-20-2011, 01:16 PM)rockinrobyn0007 Wrote: TYVM, I GET SO TIRED OF THE SAME PPL CRITICIZING ALL THE TIME, LIKE THEIR STUFF IS SO SPECIAL. LOL. ONCE AGAIN TY.
I AM GOING TO USE CAPS TOO, I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE SAME PPL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IN YOUR TEXT TYPING CHAT TALK. I DIDN'T LIKE THE EXECUTION AND SAID SO. IF YOU LIKE IT GOOD FOR YOU. I AM NOT YOU AND MY STUFF IS NO MORE SPECIAL THAN YOURS IS...I DON'T HAVE TO LIKE YOUR AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE MINE. THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T SPEAK ON IT. OK done with that caps.

The K and J look inconsistent to his normal autos. Especially the K, it's missing the small loop. This one has a large loop in the K. The J looks like a backward S, Griffey signs his J with a tight loop at the end or a straight line down. Look at these scans and you can see for yourself.

[Image: griffautos.jpg]
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

(07-20-2011, 01:24 PM)akbobcat Wrote: The K and J look inconsistent to his normal autos. Especially the K, it's missing the small loop. This one has a large loop in the K. The J looks like a backward S, Griffey signs his J with a tight loop at the end or a straight line down. Look at these scans and you can see for yourself.

[Image: griffautos.jpg]
all i know is it comes with a coa from psa with matching hologram. if hes anything like me, my sig is different all the time. nice cards though.