`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOUTOUT to my girl RW34

RE: SHOUTOUT to my girl RW34
yeah, it is...wendy took good care of me for my bday...she got some goodies from me today, which i'm sure she'll post more then likely
(07-19-2011, 03:38 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Thats a pretty card!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Nice looking card! Congrats!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Nice patch, and Happy Birthday! The only cards I ever get for my birthday are the ones from Hallmark...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(07-19-2011, 03:48 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Nice patch, and Happy Birthday! The only cards I ever get for my birthday are the ones from Hallmark...
They actually have cards with Autos in them now!!!

http://www.beckett.com/news/2011/05/shor...ing-cards/
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

thanks
(07-19-2011, 03:46 PM)alanch Wrote: Nice looking card! Congrats!

lol...yeah, i usually get those as well...this year the freddie t was the only sports card for the bday, and I'm ok with that

(07-19-2011, 03:48 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Nice patch, and Happy Birthday! The only cards I ever get for my birthday are the ones from Hallmark...

lol...very interesting read

(07-19-2011, 03:49 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: They actually have cards with Autos in them now!!!

http://www.beckett.com/news/2011/05/shor...ing-cards/
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

That is a great looking patch! TOTT cards are awesome. What a great gift. Wendy is one of the most generous members here. And she has great taste in patches. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

thanks bud...yeah, she's alright in my book (a little wacko, but cool as ice imo).....she got some goodies from me this am, but i know she's busy so she'll be on later i'm sure

(07-19-2011, 04:28 PM)nineof Wrote: That is a great looking patch! TOTT cards are awesome. What a great gift. Wendy is one of the most generous members here. And she has great taste in patches. Smile
My Flickr

You're welcome ft!! Glad we had time this morning to make it work for the in person transfer!

Your thread is coming up! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

LOL...so was I...you know I don't need a thread...i'm just glad i was able to give you some stuff you'd like

(07-19-2011, 04:34 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: You're welcome ft!! Glad we had time this morning to make it work for the in person transfer!

Your thread is coming up! Wink
My Flickr

I will have to do a trade with her one day. I have a lot of Williams cards that mean nothing to me and prefer they go to someone that appreciated them.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]