`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOUTOUT to my girl RW34

SHOUTOUT to my girl RW34
So, I had some extra time on my hands and didn't want to wait a day for the mail to come to my house, so I called Wendy up and figured we'd get together for a trade. My birthday was Sunday and Wendy already told me she was going to hook me up and I had an idea of what to expect and I was spot on, so A, thank you RW for the bday present, and B, thank you for the trade, and C, glad we could have some morning java and shoot the cardboard bull and I look forward to your post(s) later today

MY BDAY PRESENT (FREDDIE T STYLE)
[Image: fredtaylorabsolute.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: SHOUTOUT to my girl RW34
Right on man, happy birthday. Sweet card! Way to go Wendy! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Wow, send it to me for my b-day! Ha-ha..Nice Fred there!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(07-19-2011, 11:05 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Right on man, happy birthday. Sweet card! Way to go Wendy! Smile
+1, Sounds like a blast java and cards Smile

Sweet card! Wendy always finds the goods. Congrats!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Nothing beats an in person trade. Congrats
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Sweet patch.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

thanks bro...yeah, it looks good in the freddie t bucket

(07-19-2011, 11:05 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Right on man, happy birthday. Sweet card! Way to go Wendy! Smile

LOL....i was happy to get it (only card for my bday, as wife is doing a trip to the happiest place on earth (at least for me, Yankee stadium) this fall for my bday

(07-19-2011, 11:07 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Wow, send it to me for my b-day! Ha-ha..Nice Fred there!

definitely was....good time and wendy will show off the goods i brought her as well
(07-19-2011, 11:07 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: +1, Sounds like a blast java and cards Smile

mik, totally agree with you....and some java to go with it

(07-19-2011, 11:09 AM)mik253 Wrote: Nothing beats an in person trade. Congrats

yeah, wendy knew i wanted it for awhile, and the pieces just fell perfectly into place so it was mutually beneficial and more importantly she got some stuff she wanted (and didn't have an idea about as well, so I was glad to hook her up)

quote='deuce6000' pid='1628774' dateline='1311091813']
Sweet patch.
[/quote]

My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

push up for the afternoon crowd
My Flickr

Thats a pretty card!