`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old LCS trip

Old LCS trip
My old LCS is about a 2 and a half hour trip... Funny thing is it's still the closest one to me.... Well anyways everything I bought for $18 definitely a steal in my eyes

[Image: e1dbe138.jpg]
[Image: a89968a2.jpg]
[Image: a6169f12.jpg]
[Image: baacbb51.jpg]
[Image: 4e9a0542.jpg]
[Image: ca96daf2.jpg]

And a pack of Topps Murad...
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

RE: Old LCS trip
WHATA DEAL!!!!! :-D They're not goin out of business are they :-(

Sweet stuff...

Nice pick ups, Wish I had all them in my collection. hehe
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

(07-18-2011, 10:15 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: WHATA DEAL!!!!! :-D They're not goin out of business are they :-(
No they are not. I spotted this place in a tiny shopping center years ago. I got my orders to move. Last Dec I pop my head and it was rush... It's run by an old gentleman and his daughter and I explain my situation and they love us military folk so every chance I get I stop by for a good deal...
(07-18-2011, 11:09 PM)kct1 Wrote: Sweet stuff...
Thanks... I might try for the catalyst set... How hard was it for you?

(07-19-2011, 12:48 AM)b33rman Wrote: Nice pick ups, Wish I had all them in my collection. hehe
Thanks bro, too bad they are NFT... although I did see a nice red X-fractor rondo that they were selling at a third of BV...
Joey Porter Collector

(07-19-2011, 02:10 AM)MannyEsco Wrote:

Thanks... I might try for the catalyst set... How hard was it for you?
It actually wasn't hard, because I traded for all of them at the same place, this was way back when the product just came out and this card shop I went to always had trade night and I was able to do a deal with the owner of the shop who had the refractors and than traded fro the embossed from another collector and I already had the base silver one, so it was kinda nice to do it all at once. It is my only rainbow set. Wanted to try for the gold version, but could find anyone with any of them.
Good luck if you do try to get all of them.

Nice additions
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-19-2011, 02:32 AM)kct1 Wrote: It actually wasn't hard, because I traded for all of them at the same place, this was way back when the product just came out and this card shop I went to always had trade night and I was able to do a deal with the owner of the shop who had the refractors and than traded fro the embossed from another collector and I already had the base silver one, so it was kinda nice to do it all at once. It is my only rainbow set. Wanted to try for the gold version, but could find anyone with any of them.
Good luck if you do try to get all of them.
Well you were very fortunate. Hopefully it's not that difficult. thanks
Joey Porter Collector

Oh and these were in my bag too...

[Image: 35809efa.jpg]
[Image: 85daf255.jpg]
[Image: a51212a2.jpg]

And the Topps pack

#'s 132, 174, 136, 32

Mini was #14

And this that is going to X when I have more cards for him