`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay score!

eBay score!
Picked these up off the bay for 15 bucks including shipping!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: eBay score!
Nice PC pickup!

Even though im not too fond of the SeaChickens, sweet pickups buddy!
[Image: CRABTREEBANNER.jpg]
Collecting Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Kyle Williams, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith & other Current 49ers.

Wow great deal!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Ok, i am moving to Seattle cards instead. So watch out! Smile Cowboy cards are breaking me. J/k man, nice pickups for the price. Congrats and btw, i already got your mailer today, they must have air dropped it in last nite, I have gotten some packages unbelievably fast here lately and i live 45 miles out in the middle of nowhere, it is incredible. Nice cards man, I really appreciate it! I will post all of them next week when my bucket is operational on the 24th, it will be a HUGE two weeks worth of mail/pickups! Thanks again bro. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Seriously? I've been searching for one cheap matt auto and have had no luck. And you get two?? Nice find man.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(07-18-2011, 08:14 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Ok, i am moving to Seattle cards instead. So watch out! Smile Cowboy cards are breaking me. J/k man, nice pickups for the price. Congrats and btw, i already got your mailer today, they must have air dropped it in last nite, I have gotten some packages unbelievably fast here lately and i live 45 miles out in the middle of nowhere, it is incredible. Nice cards man, I really appreciate it! I will post all of them next week when my bucket is operational on the 24th, it will be a HUGE two weeks worth of mail/pickups! Thanks again bro. Smile
Hey no problem man! Glad to help out!

Very nice pickups! I have always liked Hasselbeck and think you got a nice deal. I remember a story he told about being on the Packers and never got any fan mail but he finally got his first one, opened it and it was a fan asking him if he could get a Bret Favre auto for him! LOL

That's hilarious wonder if he did it. I think he's the type of guy that might actually try to lol.

(07-18-2011, 09:24 PM)coltsfan242 Wrote: Very nice pickups! I have always liked Hasselbeck and think you got a nice deal. I remember a story he told about being on the Packers and never got any fan mail but he finally got his first one, opened it and it was a fan asking him if he could get a Bret Favre auto for him! LOL
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-18-2011, 09:31 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: That's hilarious wonder if he did it. I think he's the type of guy that might actually try to lol.
That is pretty funny. I bet he did it.