`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~
(06-22-2011, 10:08 PM)samiamryan Wrote: They have been delivered to there destination today per there usps tracking number. It is a new state too!
Cool, can't wait to see who has them and where! BTW, THIS will make state #15. I counted GA twice in my previous post. OOPS. Smile

(06-22-2011, 09:33 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I try to keep the stops updated in the very first post under the pics but heres the list for the lazy people, lol.
Delaware, OH - Florence, SC - Piketon, OH - Tacoma, WA - Atlanta, GA - Crossett, AR - Manchester, England - South Bend, IN - Anchorage, AK - Browns Summitt, NC - Los Banos, CA - Seaside, OR - Duluth, GA - Boulder, CO - Wahiawa, HI - Yuma, AZ - Appleton, WI - ?
If Ive missed any please LMK.
You haven't miss any stops...
(06-22-2011, 10:08 PM)samiamryan Wrote: They have been delivered to there destination today per there usps tracking number. It is a new state too!
Awesome pics bro...
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

Thanks Manny. Also, thanks again for sending me the boys. Sorry the pics are a bit fuzzy.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Frank & Roger are in Houston, TX! Wish I had them last week as I visited NY and Connecticut...could have added a couple of states to the list :-)

I will be showing Frank & Roger around the town and will take some pictures of our adventures for all to see! Thanks to Ryan (Wisconsin) for sending them my way!!!!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

Glad to see they made it safely.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

COOL!!! I am glad to see Sensei become involved in this! Big Grin
Show 'em a real good time and make sure to let us see the pics. Smile

Delaware, OH - Florence, SC - Piketon, OH - Tacoma, WA - Atlanta, GA - Crossett, AR - Manchester, England - South Bend, IN - Anchorage, AK - Browns Summitt, NC - Los Banos, CA - Seaside, OR - Duluth, GA - Boulder, CO - Wahiawa, HI - Yuma, AZ - Appleton, WI - Houston, TX - ?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

well ..... here's the official "hand-off" between pbeanjr and Sensei at Sports Cards Plus in Houston .....

[Image: IanandSergio.jpg]

Frank and Roger are about to embark on an International journey, but first they had to stop at the Houston Aquarium .....

[Image: rc3.jpg]

the Houston Museum of Art .....

[Image: rc2.jpg]

and here they are after an eight hour flight getting ready to cross the border into Canada .....

[Image: rc4.jpg]

almost there .....

[Image: rc5.jpg]

and now they are officially across the border for a quick vacation up North Smile

[Image: rc6.jpg]

Frank & Roger busted a box of sweet spot I see.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

no ..... but they did meet their "brother" in a box of 2005 Threads Wink

[Image: rc1.jpg]