`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Box Ginter Broken...

RE: 2 Box Ginter Broken...
That Stan Lee actually made my heart flutter a little. If it's for trade and if by some miracle I have something you want, please lmk.

While I'm more of a card nerd than a comics nerd, Marvel characters have had a special place in my heart ever since I learned to read.

Please check me for any of the Hits, and the Flora!
Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Base Auto...To complete my set!

Bucket (For Trade)
- http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh48...lxxCardsX/

Looking for Legend Autos, Triple Threads Relic/Autos, & Vet. Prospect Refractors!

(07-13-2011, 09:11 PM)gotopes Wrote: That Stan Lee actually made my heart flutter a little. If it's for trade and if by some miracle I have something you want, please lmk.

While I'm more of a card nerd than a comics nerd, Marvel characters have had a special place in my heart ever since I learned to read.
Same here. Definately a big reason I'm going after this set.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

LOVE that stan lee!!! absolutely love it! those are fetching more than I know I can afford to spend on it on the ol ebay.... looks like they are spiderman tie pieces?
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(07-13-2011, 09:13 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Same here. Definately a big reason I'm going after this set.
There's so much weird and interesting stuff in this set that pulling any Stan Lee would be some kind of fantastic bonus for me. I haven't seen anything from this set in person yet, but the Ascent of Man cards that have been showing up on box break videos look incredible.

That does look like a Spiderman tie piece. I like the web shooting pose he's striking!

I'd be interested in the Wallace whenever it's FT.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index