`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY PC THREAD - L@@K !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: MY PC THREAD - L@@K !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-13-2011, 11:55 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: There are two on eBay at the moment, which is extremely unusual!
thanks yeah haven't been recently looking for it trying to not spend much $$$ on ebay. I just bought a dennis johnson auto, so I may have to try to win 1. Man this might be an expensive weekend for me.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I sold a Dennis Johnson auto two days ago, I needed the cash. His autos are pretty hard to come by, so well done for getting one.

I pulled DJ auto from 05-06 Greats of the Game and ended up selling it for almost full book about 3 years ago. I was shocked when I got that much back then, but now I know how tough his autos are to find.

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Yeah I paid pretty much 5$ more than bv but it was worth it to get my first auto of him also got a kwame brown auto #/25 for 5$ but with my 9$ ebay bucks got that free and paid for the shipping.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I haven't signed up for ebay bucks yet and as much as I buy and sell on there I probably should. Is there a catch to it???
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Beautiful cards man.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-13-2011, 02:42 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Beautiful cards man.
Thanks Xtreme,

That other thread enticed me to do a show off thread for the first time, just as an attempt to liven up the Basketball boards a little. I hope more jump on board with this idea. We might lure some new traders to these boards or maybe the old ones that have moved on since the last site migration.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

(07-13-2011, 02:46 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Thanks Xtreme,

That other thread enticed me to do a show off thread for the first time, just as an attempt to liven up the Basketball boards a little. I hope more jump on board with this idea. We might lure some new traders to these boards or maybe the old ones that have moved on since the last site migration.
Yeah, I agree. I hope to add pictures consistently so that people want to add to my collection. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

P.S. I just gave you a 5 star rating on your thread! Keep it up!!! Smile
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

Bump it up for the weekend, you guy have now pushed my PC thread out of the first page two different times in the past two days. Awesome traffic on the boards, could this be a revival???

This is the first time I have had to bump a thread on these boards in some time!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....