Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons

RE: XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons
(05-26-2011, 10:08 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Trade Update:

Ok, I've been waiting to send out 5 trades and my waiting has been because of CapitalOne. For the last three days they've said I have a 0 balance when I shouldn't. I called them today because I am tired of it and they said it should update tonight. This is after they first told me that I overdrafted, which I didn't, and then they told me I had pending changes that I'm not able to see unless I call into customer service. lol. She said it should update tonight, but it doesn't matter anyways because I get paid tomorrow. Therefore, all people waiting on my cards they will either be shipped out tomorrow evening or Saturday morning. Thanks.

Also, I got 5 packages in the mail yesterday.

pingbling23
MannyEsco
kct1
chaudhrysunny
mrhurtado17

I've marked them all as received and am going through them one by one. That's why some of you haven't gotten feedback yet. I want to make sure that the cards I get doubles of from the extras are marked properly and that I give each person credit for their extras. So far the two people I've gotten through are mrhurtado17 (thanks for the extras) and pingbling23 (thanks also for the extras). You all are awesome traders and I have a feeling that pretty soon I'll hit the 3,000 mark (makes me want to watch Mr. 3000 for some reason). Smile Thanks everyone.
Banks suck sometimes!! Sorry to hear that! Glad you got my cards and cant wait to see you get to 3000! That is impressive!!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(05-27-2011, 07:26 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Banks suck sometimes!! Sorry to hear that! Glad you got my cards and cant wait to see you get to 3000! That is impressive!!
Thanks man,,Yours will be at the post office tomorrow with DC. Thanks again.
(05-27-2011, 07:20 PM)totally sports Wrote: Hey Xstream, I think you took most of the Pistons you needed from me but check me for some of your set needs.
I see a couple that I might need, but I have to process a couple of trades first to make sure they aren't showing up as false wants. You may also have some set fillers I need. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(05-27-2011, 08:06 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: hey jason your cards were mailed today, sorry for the delay.
No problem man, glad to see you got mine safe and sound. Hope all is well.

Shipped out packages today for:

briankort
kct1
mrhurtado17
rj88
lgb cards
bballkm32
o0yanic0o
greekgoony

I left a message on all of the trades with the DCs (Customs form for greekgoony even though it doesn't do much). However, I'm kind of concerned about the DCs for some of them. There are some packages where on the receipt it doesn't list the DC and he put a tracking number on the package. However, the reciept doesn't have the tracking number. I put the DC labels on all of the packages before I went up to the counter so each package (other than greekgoony) does have a DC label on it. I'm not sure if they'll be scanned in the system or not, but they went out today, the latest some should get them is Thursday I believe (again, except greekgoony). Thanks again for all of the trades everyone. This DOES put me over 3,000. Not including any extras that may be on the way and other pending trades I have that fill needs, my Organize says I'm at 3,015. I update my signature as they come in. Thanks again everyone, you all make this place the best. Smile

Still have a couple more packages to receive, and a few more trades I'm working on, but I believe with the extras leadmetogreatness sent me, I currently have 3,000+ different Pistons cards in my possession with 60+ more on the way. Smile Thanks to everyone.

Some scans have been added to the OP along with a link to start a trade and information on if you'd like to buy any of the cards for very cheap. Thank you very much for all of the help. Currently at 3,265+ different Pistons cards and counting.

(07-11-2011, 03:45 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Some scans have been added to the OP along with a link to start a trade and information on if you'd like to buy any of the cards for very cheap. Thank you very much for all of the help. Currently at 3,265+ different Pistons cards and counting.

I still can't believe with all the Pistons I rounded up you had all but around 20. That collection is simply amazing!

(07-11-2011, 04:20 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I still can't believe with all the Pistons I rounded up you had all but around 20. That collection is simply amazing!
Smile Thanks, I appreciate it. Once I get a couple things settled I'm going to find a way to get them all scanned and uploaded into Beckett so everyone can see them. However, I can only get about 20 pictures into Beckett in an hour, so that's ten cards because I scan front and back, so that means I will need 7,530 scans, divided by 20 means it would take me 376.5 (almost 16 full 24 hour days) hours to upload them all into Beckett. And by that time, I will hopefully have a few hundred more to throw in there.

hey xstream, have you gotten in any jordans or lebrons since we traded?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-11-2011, 04:27 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: hey xstream, have you gotten in any jordans or lebrons since we traded?
Just the one I put in the OP (2008-09 Upper Deck Team MVPs). I have older (early 90's) base Jordans that you probably already have that aren't in the system, that's it.