Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
FYI,

It's been like 3 weeks since our trade was accepted. I PMed him over a week ago asking where my end was. He told me something about not paying his electric bill and my cards would go out the very next day. It's been over a week since then. PMed him yesterday and I got no response, and he did log-on yesterday too.

He's had my end for over 2 weeks now.

photobucket: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/schaudhr/

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant & Reggie Miller

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
I have received his end of the trade he and I had, but I've been waiting on feedback for quite some time now. I've had 6 others give me feedback in that time. I'm not saying don't trade with him, but there does seem to be some inconsistency.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

There is (was) a thread in the Baseball forum also. It looks like there are quite a few not getting their cards from him.

Sorry to hear that Sunny. Hopefully the cards were not high end.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

And another one gone bad..................
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Unfortunate bump as another trade gone bad. He received his end a week and a half ago. No feedback, no confirmation even though his DC # says it was delivered.

Good news is I only had 1 card coming to me. Bad news is I sent him lots of extra common/semistar Mavs. Other bad news is the card I was due was a nice GU piece (Stackhouse GU piece with MJ and Vince Carter on the card as well).

(07-08-2011, 01:07 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Unfortunate bump as another trade gone bad. He received his end a week and a half ago. No feedback, no confirmation even though his DC # says it was delivered.

Good news is I only had 1 card coming to me. Bad news is I sent him lots of extra common/semistar Mavs. Other bad news is the card I was due was a nice GU piece (Stackhouse GU piece with MJ and Vince Carter on the card as well).
I almost went for that school ties card. Was he from the Dallas area?
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I've been bamboozled now twice by somebody on Beckett. Luckily for me, nothing high-end. He did steal a Dirk RC, not much in value but would've liked to have kept it. It seems like it's not the people that are new that are trying to scam people it's some of these people that have a decent amount of feedback that just go rogue and decide they want to thieve all of a sudden. bjwarranty was one and now this dorkypunkrockerguy
photobucket: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/schaudhr/

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant & Reggie Miller

Well, in all fairness, I have seen some cases where a person got quite sick and didn't have the presence of mind to have their spouse or someone help them fix the issue. There was one case last year where someone was in the hospital for a few months and as soon as they got out they fixed everything up. I know you said he logged in recently, but I'm just putting it out there. I hope he's alright, glad I'm only missing feedback, but hope everything else gets resolved.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I'm still waiting on my end and I have had contact with him and he keeps telling me it's on the way. Also stated he had some money issue and that was why he could not ship my card, so I guess I'm not going to get my card since your not getting yours either..

wasnt he giving away cards from different teams? I have seen this now from the football and basketball forums