`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would you do?

RE: What would you do?
It's really a no-brainer. If you like him then keep collecting his cards. If you were only collecting for possible future returns then stop.

Different sport but I collect Justin Verlander because I like him and think he's an awesome pitcher. If he were to quit tomorrow I would still collect his cards.

I collect him too. Not a huge collection but I have 66 total cards with 26 autos. I like to collect Alabama players. My favorites are these:
[Image: CoffeeNameplate.jpg]
[Image: CoffeeExquisite.png]
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 04:39 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: It's really a no-brainer. If you like him then keep collecting his cards. If you were only collecting for possible future returns then stop.

Different sport but I collect Justin Verlander because I like him and think he's an awesome pitcher. If he were to quit tomorrow I would still collect his cards.
Thank you! I understand your points of view. I havent gotten any card in hopes of a return. I love all my cards too much!!! But your thoughts go a long way!!!
(07-06-2011, 04:50 PM)packerbkd Wrote: I collect him too. Not a huge collection but I have 66 total cards with 26 autos. I like to collect Alabama players. My favorites are these:
[Image: CoffeeNameplate.jpg]
[Image: CoffeeExquisite.png]
Another Coffee collector! Your just as brave as I am to stand up!!! Smile I have the both nameplates that he has and I love that jumbo patch/auto very beautiful card. And thats one of the ones I'm eye balling to add to my collection. I dont know what number I'm at, but its over 40 I know that. And I wouldnt mind adding to it!!! Thank you for your thoughts as well!!!
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

Well I know I have a few of his cards... That would like to find a new home lol....

(07-06-2011, 06:11 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Well I know I have a few of his cards... That would like to find a new home lol....
I would welcome them anytime!!!...lol And just maybe you would be the start I needed to get a few more from the bay!!!

I would ditch it, and start anew. No sense in throwing more money into a player who never really played before quitting. Just my .02.

(07-06-2011, 06:19 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I would ditch it, and start anew. No sense in throwing more money into a player who never really played before quitting. Just my .02.
I've already had plans of starting a new collection of someone, just gotta find a niner that will stick to our team...lol On a side note hear anything about the banner? Lmk thanks for your input too! Smile

(07-06-2011, 06:26 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: I've already had plans of starting a new collection of someone, just gotta find a niner that will stick to our team...lol On a side note hear anything about the banner? Lmk thanks for your input too! Smile
I haven't heard back as of yet. I just sent her another message earlier. If I were you I'd go with Patrick Willis. His stuff is relatively cheap and the dude's a friggin MACHINE.

Dang... looks like i may not be the only Kendall hunter collector on here anymore! Smile haha Loved Hunter at OSU and got to see him play in person every saturday. You guys got a steal by getting him in the 4th. Also him and Frank Gore are virtually the same running back!
[Image: Denbro17.jpg]
Kendall Hunter super-collector!!
I collect Oklahoma State, Kendall Hunter, Barry Sanders, Denver Broncos!
And soon to be Justin Blackmon and Markelle Martin super-collector!

(07-06-2011, 06:28 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I haven't heard back as of yet. I just sent her another message earlier. If I were you I'd go with Patrick Willis. His stuff is relatively cheap and the dude's a friggin MACHINE.
Ok thank you for the update! I've already made a good start on Willis just havent went fulltime on him yet! With the prices they are on now I might want to though!!! Smile
(07-06-2011, 06:42 PM)Denbro17 Wrote: Dang... looks like i may not be the only Kendall hunter collector on here anymore! Smile haha Loved Hunter at OSU and got to see him play in person every saturday. You guys got a steal by getting him in the 4th. Also him and Frank Gore are virtually the same running back!
As far as Hunter goes...lol you better gettem while you can I just my first auto of him yesterday for $7 w/free shipping. I can do alot more of that. And so far he looks like a good deal to back up Gore and maybe more!!!