`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Goodwin Champions....what a crap box!

RE: 2011 Goodwin Champions....what a crap box!
(07-06-2011, 09:09 AM)slufan83 Wrote: The more endangered the animal depicted on the card is, the more short printed it was. The print run wasn't given out by UD, but they did say in their blog that the endangered animal cards are SPs.
Yeah, I found out that the patches with "endangered" status are found 1:1096 packs (something like 1:54 boxes).
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-06-2011, 09:09 AM)slufan83 Wrote: The more endangered the animal depicted on the card is, the more short printed it was. The print run wasn't given out by UD, but they did say in their blog that the endangered animal cards are SPs.
Upper Deck needs it own Animal Patch as they are endangered.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(07-04-2011, 12:29 PM)kevinnashoutsider Wrote: In my opinion this set sucks and I wouldn't touch anything about it with a ten foot pole!!

I agree with your point but can I just ask, is there any set you would touch with a ten foot pole? Hahaha
(07-06-2011, 02:11 PM)sonnyday Wrote: Upper Deck needs it own Animal Patch as they are endangered.
+10 hahaha so true
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

Say what you will about Gypsy Queen but the one thing I like about it is that it's mostly baseball retro. If I get a hit, at least it's sports related and not a hair, fingernail, or butterfly card. All that stuff I can get digging between the cushions of my couch.

(07-08-2011, 02:37 PM)nilbog57 Wrote: Say what you will about Gypsy Queen but the one thing I like about it is that it's mostly baseball retro. If I get a hit, at least it's sports related and not a hair, fingernail, or butterfly card. All that stuff I can get digging between the cushions of my couch.
Hopefully you can only find butterfly corpses and not scorpions in your couch.
Oh and I have not heard anything in response to my email from UD and it's now been a week. Somehow this thread has turned into a rant about the retro sets, oh well
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

You're better off just calling UD....I never get replies to my emails to them.

did you pull any Canseco base, mini's etc? if so I need em so shoot me a trade offer over with what you would want from my org in return.