`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
Awesome posts so far, I'll add a few:

[Image: 10_1_10019-1-1.jpg][Image: IMG_0925-1-1.jpg][Image: 3_17_11122-1.jpg][Image: IMG_0072-1.jpg][Image: IMG_0413-1.jpg][Image: 3_17_11121-1.jpg][Image: IMG_0107-1.jpg]

Thank you very much. I'm loving it myself!!! A Pristine CP3 YIKES!!! Very nice dog SERIOUSLY!!!! I love me some CP3. Thank you for sharing!!!

Ok, Ok, I got my new additions to my BGS family here they are!!! Big Grin Damn I love collecting slabbed cards!!! Come ya'll bring'em out we have a GREAT showing so far dont stop now!!!

2nd Melo RC
[Image: Melo.jpg]

2nd Durant RC
[Image: Durant.jpg]

I am sooooooo picky about the sub grades I get is anyone else the same way? What I mean is I have to have 9.5 min on the sub grades. I know I have a few sub grades with 9's Sad But that was before I got that picky...lol 9.5 sub grade is what I want...lol Smile
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

Come ya'll dont go quite on me now!!! Smile

I like the thread, enjoyed looking at them all, but I only have 4 BGS cards and they aren't really worth throwing up here. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-06-2011, 08:23 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I like the thread, enjoyed looking at them all, but I only have 4 BGS cards and they aren't really worth throwing up here. Smile
I dont matter what they are worth. They are worth something to you right? Its about sharing your collection even if you only had one!!! Smile Scan them and get them on here please!!! Thank you I like this thread as well. I'm trying to get people involved with basketball. So I need your scans on here as well! Lets go!!! Smile
I think we even traded once before!!! I remember that name!!! Even if you dont have anything to scan talk to me/us the people who have posted on this thread. I never got a response about my pickiness of sub grades....lol Come ya'll talk to me! I know ya'll love ball as much as I do!!! Smile

[Image: 69.jpg]

They're in this pic right here.
And yeah, we've traded before. Smile It was a long while ago though. Me, I'm not really picky on subgrades, however, I think that the overall trade should be done a little differently. For instance, if I had a 10 surface, a 10 corners a 10 edges and a 7.5 centering, I don't think an 8.5 should be the highest grade it can get. 37.5/4 = 9.375. So you could either do rounding to the half, and that would take you up to 9.5, or you could round down, and that would still take you to a 9. That's my personal feel.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-06-2011, 08:39 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [Image: 69.jpg]

They're in this pic right here.
And yeah, we've traded before. Smile It was a long while ago though. Me, I'm not really picky on subgrades, however, I think that the overall trade should be done a little differently. For instance, if I had a 10 surface, a 10 corners a 10 edges and a 7.5 centering, I don't think an 8.5 should be the highest grade it can get. 37.5/4 = 9.375. So you could either do rounding to the half, and that would take you up to 9.5, or you could round down, and that would still take you to a 9. That's my personal feel.
Ok now I ask you to post but cant see them at work Sad But I will looking when I get off so keep them there please. I understand your pain with the sub grades. They do rob you on them. They need a better system to round them off. I dont see how you can have high grades and one be lower and then that makes your overall grade your right there should better happy medium. Thats why I said Im picky when it comes to buying on the bay. If I cant get a 10 overall for decent price then I must have 9.5 across the board. No and buts about it!!!...lol Thats just the way I want them now that I'm buying them. Thank you for your post and comments. They are well appreciated. Smile

Should have this very soon Smile

[Image: KGrHqMOKjEE330-cMbBOC9Yd6qQ_12.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 02:17 PM)thecheeseman Wrote: Should have this very soon Smile

[Image: KGrHqMOKjEE330-cMbBOC9Yd6qQ_12.jpg]
Outstanding I need an auto of his as well! Just too darn pricey!!! Thank you for sharing that with us!!! Smile

I would have never had the cash for it either if I would have got that pristine Durant rookie.