`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MVP for a losing team?

MVP for a losing team?
OK...hoping that the Voters will re-consider voting for either Matt Kemp (.331 , 22 HR, 63 RBI) or Jose Reyes (.352, 65 runs, 30 SB)..any thoughts,

RE: MVP for a losing team?
(07-01-2011, 02:02 AM)ragustin07 Wrote: OK...hoping that the Voters will re-consider voting for either Matt Kemp (.331 , 22 HR, 63 RBI) or Jose Reyes (.352, 65 runs, 30 SB)..any thoughts,
Yes,i have posted before how in 1987 Andre Dawson won the NL MVP award playing with the last place cubbies.It is possible.Braun factors in to this conversation but if you take away his bat from that Brewer line up they still have Prince Fielder.Take Kemp or Reyes away from their team right now and you really deplete that line up.

http://coolstarcards.wordpress.com/

November is a long time away haha. And the MVP winner can come from any team (last year people said Votto won only because he was in playoffs, but compare stats and you're wrong), I think both have a good shot this year
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I can not stand Matt Kemp. I guess mabye becuase i am a giants fan. i think Jose Reyes is better.

(07-01-2011, 06:52 AM)tonyplayball Wrote: Yes,i have posted before how in 1987 Andre Dawson won the NL MVP award playing with the last place cubbies.It is possible.Braun factors in to this conversation but if you take away his bat from that Brewer line up they still have Prince Fielder.Take Kemp or Reyes away from their team right now and you really deplete that line up.

http://coolstarcards.wordpress.com/
sorry, just saw the post today.. I agree with your insights..hoping Reyes get the award because it means a very great pay-day for him next off season