`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Little Help?
06-29-2011, 11:53 PM
Little Help?
So, I'm here because I'm selling off a bunch of my mother's old cards. She used to make plaques and the cards would go in them. She's got a little bit of everything, ranging from a signed Ryne Sandberg to a full set of old school Star Trek cards (which I may be keeping for myself). So question for all you sellers out there: Where do you recommend selling? I noticed they have an option here on the beckett site, but would Ebay be better off? Any opinion would be delightful and most helpful.

<3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2011, 07:35 PM
RE: Little Help?
(06-29-2011 11:53 PM)JForshall Wrote:  So, I'm here because I'm selling off a bunch of my mother's old cards. She used to make plaques and the cards would go in them. She's got a little bit of everything, ranging from a signed Ryne Sandberg to a full set of old school Star Trek cards (which I may be keeping for myself). So question for all you sellers out there: Where do you recommend selling? I noticed they have an option here on the beckett site, but would Ebay be better off? Any opinion would be delightful and most helpful.

<3

I believe Ebay would be your best bet, good luck!

[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]
07-04-2011, 10:29 PM
RE: Little Help?
what kida baseball cards? Send me a message what you have maybe I'll cut you a deal on all of the baseball... thanks

Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...