`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Looking for Brandon Crawford, Mike Moustakas, Eric Hosmer, and Vance Woley!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for Brandon Crawford, Mike Moustakas, Eric Hosmer, and Vance Woley!!!!!!!!!!!
The title says it all. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Looking for Brandon Crawford, Mike Moustakas, Eric Hosmer, and Vance Woley!!!!!!!!!!!
Check me for Moustakas
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: Looking for Brandon Crawford, Mike Moustakas, Eric Hosmer, and Vance Woley!!!!!!!!!!!
offer sent

bump it up

upppppppppppppppppp

(06-29-2011, 01:45 PM)JoeySmith Wrote: upppppppppppppppppp
Moustakas Auto Baseball and Hosmer Auto Baseball. Both with COA's if youre interested

yea what would you want for them and if you could could you get me pics of the balls and coa's

(06-29-2011, 01:52 PM)JoeySmith Wrote: yea what would you want for them and if you could could you get me pics of the balls and coa's
Trade offer sent with photos

bumpppppppppppppppppppppp

bumpbumpbumpbump