`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP MY JOHN STARKS PC!

HELP MY JOHN STARKS PC!
Willing to trade for john starks cards lmk what you have . I have 220/587 John starks cards. Let me know ! cheers

To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod

RE: HELP MY JOHN STARKS PC!
ive only got his 95-96 stadium club spike says insert and a 09-10 certified mirror red /250 for trade, you may want to pm xstream and see if he can move this to the trade section.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I have the 06-07 Fan Favorites autographs from topps that year. I am looking to get more than Beckett's high value on it though. It sells for more regularly.
LMK if your interested.

It is in my bucket, check it out if your want.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(06-27-2011, 01:58 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: ive only got his 95-96 stadium club spike says insert and a 09-10 certified mirror red /250 for trade, you may want to pm xstream and see if he can move this to the trade section.
Hey would you wanna trade the mirror red for a 10-11 labron james hoopla #ed /399?? lmk!

Ive been breaking some 2000-01 Finest if i pull a starks auto/inserts ill let u know

I am going thru all my stuff sure I have some stuff from the 90's base and maybe some inserts and have this Auto of him

[Image: JohnStarks.jpg]
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

(06-27-2011, 09:16 AM)got watcha want Wrote: I have the 06-07 Fan Favorites autographs from topps that year. I am looking to get more than Beckett's high value on it though. It sells for more regularly.
LMK if your interested.

It is in my bucket, check it out if your want.
ID love to trade for that starks card. Who are you looking for in return??
(06-30-2011, 03:00 AM)b33rman Wrote: I am going thru all my stuff sure I have some stuff from the 90's base and maybe some inserts and have this Auto of him

[Image: JohnStarks.jpg]
Looking to trade?

Looking for OKC thunder or maybe some Kobe stuff for the starks auto.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!