`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Rising Rookies box + packs

2011 Rising Rookies box + packs
Went to the LCS today to pick up some Elite... to find out that their shipment was lost and it might not be in until Monday. I was a little bummed, but I have not really seen anything over the top come out of Elite, so I wasn't too upset. I settled for Rising Rookies... I also opened up 6 packs as well... I was fine with what came out of everything, but there's nothing terribly special:

GU:

Mike Williams Freshman Impressions
Ndamukong Suh Freshman Impressions
Roddy White Playmakers
Julius Peppers Draft Selections

Autos:

Jordan Todman NFL Shield patch auto /115
Lance Kendricks red auto /15

I was actually pretty happy with my autos.. The red autos are pretty cool and relatively low numbered, and the patch was cool as well.. The patches on the Suh and Williams are pretty decent sized too, albeit one colored... Finally, the Peppers was a nice one too, because [and remember I've only been collecting again for about a year] I have not seen many hits from him... All are F/T, but I may hold onto the auto's unless I see something I really like.

Also, had a two autos come in the mail: a 2007 SP Authentic TJ Houshmandzadeh and a 2001 Topps Rookie Premier Deuce Mcallister.. They are in my org if anyone is interested in trading!

RE: 2011 Rising Rookies box + packs
Interested in the Todman if it's FT. Smile

(06-23-2011, 03:21 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Interested in the Todman if it's FT. Smile
I'll check you out here in a little bit and see what I can do for ya!

I'd be interested in the Suh and the White
PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!

Interested in the Kendricks auto

PM me if you see anything for it

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

Very interested in the Kendricks also, bud! LMK what you're looking for these days.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection