`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!!

NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!!
All right, I am looking for things in my list below. I won't trade down on the cards in the first group scan. I will also check buckets when I get a chance, offers that are posted or PM'd will take priority.

Looking for:

John Stockton autos that catch my eye, I like the Chronology and UD Black autos.

1993-94 Finest Refractors for my set.

1997-98 SP Authentic Sign of the Times, Rookies and Stars, and also the Premium Portriats.

Nick Collison Cards that have a BV of $10 or more.

Mid to high end OKC thunder cards, and mid to high end Kobe Bryant singles.

Thanks for looking.

[Image: mavtrade1.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade2.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade3.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade4.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade8.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade6.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade5.jpg]

[Image: mavtrade7.jpg]
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!!
i want the JORDAN
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

RE: NEW* MJ Jsy, Westbrook RC/auto, X2 Kidd Autos, SICK AI PATCH exquisite + more L@@k!!!
I have updated my ORG.

Sorry garnettfan4life, I am looking to trade it right now. If I can't find a taker, I may sell it then.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Bah, humbug. I need to hit up ebay to get something for that Iverson. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-20-2011, 03:33 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Bah, humbug. I need to hit up ebay to get something for that Iverson. Smile
It's crazy I just got another cash offer for that Iverson. That is like the third one. Unfortunately I paid a hefty price (half of high book) for it so that I could use it for trade bait.

I pay for cards, post them, and people want to buy them for cheaper than I paid all the time. Sorry guys, I am not into flipping cards I enjoy haggling through a trade.

The last few times I sold stuff, I regreted it because they usually bite on my first offer. I think I am pretty fair most of the time, but then I always ask myself "Could I have gotten more?".
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

(06-20-2011, 04:05 PM)got watcha want Wrote: It's crazy I just got another cash offer for that Iverson. That is like the third one. Unfortunately I paid a hefty price (half of high book) for it so that I could use it for trade bait.

I pay for cards, post them, and people want to buy them for cheaper than I paid all the time. Sorry guys, I am not into flipping cards I enjoy haggling through a trade.

The last few times I sold stuff, I regreted it because they usually bite on my first offer. I think I am pretty fair most of the time, but then I always ask myself "Could I have gotten more?".
I understand. I wish I could flip the base I have, but I'd be flipped, not my cash. Smile I wish there were someone out there that just wanted any cards and would trade me a good box of cards. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I'd love to say check me for the MJ, but I don't have the right bait.

However, I would like you to check me for the Century Stars Kidd. I've got a handful of mid-level Kobes. Also seriously considering buying a box of 93-94 Finest just to hopefully get a couple of your refractors haha.

check me for the wetbrook...i have a 0809 topps signature auto of stockton on route to me...LMK
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

MJ jersey and the James Harden Patch is gone

The Aaron Brooks Finest RC auto ref, and the Amare Donruss GU (square piece) is gone

The Aldrich/Henry Dual auto, the BJ Mullens Patch auto, the Thabo ball/hat draft day card and the perkins rc jersey card are ALL gone as well.
Sorry buckuteer and chemainus I didn't see anything and that stockton is not one I am after. Thanks
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

[Image: SCAN0130.jpg]

I can do all 3 of these (near mint at best on the bowman
signatures) for the Price Auto if you still have.
I collect
Football=Brees, P. Manning, HOF QBs/RBs Autos and Colts Rc Autos
Basketball=Lakers and Nick Van Exel Autos
Baseball=Pujols, McGwire, Gwynn and Ripken Autos.
Tell me what it would cost, I just might buy it.
Photobucket
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v422/b.../Football/