`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 blasters of 2010 Magic and 1 blaster of 2009 Certified

2 blasters of 2010 Magic and 1 blaster of 2009 Certified
Meh, I've had the worst luck with Magic blasters this year! The Certified was fun to break, though Smile All ft, thanks.

The Chester Taylor is /100

AP Red is /250

Thomas Jones is /100

Justin McCareins is /99

Harvin is /1000

Young is an SP

2010 Magic and 2009 Certified Blaster break
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

RE: 2 blasters of 2010 Magic and 1 blaster of 2009 Certified
not too shabby, heck at least you got some good players Smile definately have seen/pulled worse Smile

Outside of an Ernie Davis Mirror Blue Material /50 that I pulled the first blaster I bought, 2010 Certified was awful for me retail and hobby. Robert Meachem, Matt Cassell, Greg Olsen, Armanti Edwards and Tom Rathman material cards /250 out of the remaining blasters and hobby packs I opened. The blasters also contained 1 common RC and insert /999, and the rest base cards. 3 packs for $30 and Navarro Bowman w/ a Greg Olsen jersey card and Taylor Price insert card was about par for course.

I had a lot better luck with Topps Magic 2010 blasters. Out of 24 blasters, 17 had an auto and 1 had a stamp.

Dorsett/Jones dual auto chrome EXCH 4/5 (got it in under a month)
Brees/Manning/Staubach triple auto 20/25
Jeremy Maclin, DeSean Jackson autos SP /100
Ryan Grant Stamp 9/10
Fred Biletnikoff auto
Mardy Gilyard EXCH (took 3 weeks), James Starks, Aaron Hernandez, Sammy Morris, Deon Branch, Kellen Winslow, Jr., David Harris, Bernard Berrian, Quan Cosby, Hakeem Nicks, Armanti Edwards, Willis McGahee

I liked the set a lot, and ironically 1 of 2 current players I am currently collecting, Darren McFadden, is the only card I need to finish the 248 card set and all the inserts. It was nice feeling like you actually could, and sometimes would, pull something decent out of a retail blaster
Collecting Raiders cards, esp. Tatum, Lester Hayes, Al Davis, Janikowski, Darren McFadden & Jacoby Ford. Also collect boxing.

References: ft28jags, jlp1976, jrlebert, oumike83, REBEL74, www.communitygum.com

http://photobucket.com/thejudge37

(06-18-2011, 08:39 AM)raider34990 Wrote: Outside of an Ernie Davis Mirror Blue Material /50 that I pulled the first blaster I bought, 2010 Certified was awful for me retail and hobby. Robert Meachem, Matt Cassell, Greg Olsen, Armanti Edwards and Tom Rathman material cards /250 out of the remaining blasters and hobby packs I opened. The blasters also contained 1 common RC and insert /999, and the rest base cards. 3 packs for $30 and Navarro Bowman w/ a Greg Olsen jersey card and Taylor Price insert card was about par for course.

I had a lot better luck with Topps Magic 2010 blasters. Out of 24 blasters, 17 had an auto and 1 had a stamp.

Dorsett/Jones dual auto chrome EXCH 4/5 (got it in under a month)
Brees/Manning/Staubach triple auto 20/25
Jeremy Maclin, DeSean Jackson autos SP /100
Ryan Grant Stamp 9/10
Fred Biletnikoff auto
Mardy Gilyard EXCH (took 3 weeks), James Starks, Aaron Hernandez, Sammy Morris, Deon Branch, Kellen Winslow, Jr., David Harris, Bernard Berrian, Quan Cosby, Hakeem Nicks, Armanti Edwards, Willis McGahee

I liked the set a lot, and ironically 1 of 2 current players I am currently collecting, Darren McFadden, is the only card I need to finish the 248 card set and all the inserts. It was nice feeling like you actually could, and sometimes would, pull something decent out of a retail blaster
Yeah, I've been reading about how so many of you guys are hitting out of Magic blasters! Not me, lol Smile

(06-18-2011, 08:07 AM)pbean Wrote: not too shabby, heck at least you got some good players Smile definately have seen/pulled worse Smile
I agree, I've had worse! The certified was cool, 3 packs - 2 jersey cards. Pretty fun Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Is the Rathman for trade?
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

better luck than me on magic blasters I havent pulled any auto or Mem after about 10 blasters I quit