`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Diamond Giveaway hit Tulowitzki die cut card...anyone get any hits?

RE: Topps Diamond Giveaway hit Tulowitzki die cut card...anyone get any hits?
I'm starting to notice there are a lot of problems with Topps customer service :/
Wanted list: Ryne Sandberg, Troy Tulowitzki, Willie Mays auto/relics

Some cards for trade: http://photobucket.com/digicards

[Image: jerseys-1.png]

(06-10-2011, 10:30 AM)cmccart8 Wrote: People actually pay money for the virtual rings? Is the Mantle harder to get? I have the Ruth...Lol, I just checked and found that I have the Cano and Carpenter die cuts as well...didn't even realize it. I also have over 400 trade requests that I didn't even realize I had...almost all for my Ruth.
If you buy a virtual ring do you pay for it with virtual money? The man didn't were the ring. Why does it have any value?
(06-15-2011, 04:18 PM)digijeff Wrote: I'm starting to notice there are a lot of problems with Topps customer service :/
The person in charge of collating cards in the eighties is now head of Topps customer service.

(06-15-2011, 04:18 PM)randall617 Wrote: If you buy a virtual ring do you pay for it with virtual money? The man didn't were the ring. Why does it have any value?

The person in charge of collating cards in the eighties is now head of Topps customer service.
Once you collect 60 unique rings you unlock the diamond ring. So if you are missing a ring, they will try and buy it.

To everyone out there, I got all 60 rings but the key is the Mantle ring, nobody will trade it, if you don't get it, you will be stuck with 59 rings and never get the Mantle, it's a very hard ring to get 1:5000 digs. Just trying to help you all understand how difficult it is.

I bought 6 boxes and 10 codes off ebay to get mine. Use the trade system to get rings you don't have.

i think i got a mantle ring i will double check and if i do i will trade it.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(06-15-2011, 04:28 PM)bman12 Wrote: i think i got a mantle ring i will double check and if i do i will trade it.
To trade a mantle to a certain person would be really hard to do. Everyone wants it, the second you put that up to trade, it will be swooped by someone. You can't trade directly with someone. Once you do a trade it's open to everyone.

Or you would have to just give your account over to someone.

(06-15-2011, 04:29 PM)digijeff Wrote: To trade a mantle to a certain person would be really hard to do. Everyone wants it, the second you put that up to trade, it will be swooped by someone. You can't trade directly with someone. Once you do a trade it's open to everyone.

Or you would have to just give your account over to someone.
Not really... just have that other person offer one of their rings for Mantle. You might have to weed through a lot of offers, but each one shows who it's from, so you can find your friend and accept his offer for your Mantle.

(06-15-2011, 04:47 PM)dpatera Wrote: Not really... just have that other person offer one of their rings for Mantle. You might have to weed through a lot of offers, but each one shows who it's from, so you can find your friend and accept his offer for your Mantle.
It's not guaranteed, the only way that would work is if you did it instantly. Everyone is trying to get the Mantle, I would never trade for the Mantle ring if I needed it because it's not 100% that I would get the ring in return.

What you have to do is purchase the mantle from somebody on ebay for example. Then YOU make a trade request of another ring for the Mantle. Since nobody else is going to trade you one your request will sit there. Then, you give the seller your diamondtopps id and then they go to trade rings and search for your user id and trade request...It could take hours to find it but that's how it works. I am now sitting on 59 rings (plus about 40 more)..Still trying but considering buying the next one that shows up for sale somewhere.

As for the cards, I have redeemed about 100 now and have been fortunate enough to get the following diamond diecuts....Sabathia x2 (traded one for Reyes), Cano, Wright, Carpenter, Montero, Starlin Castro, Mark Reynolds, David Price and Delmon Young. Hoping to get decent money out of them when I receive them, I just got an email from Topps that 5 of them have shipped today. Unfortunately I haven't gotten any of the /60 parallels or anything else worth mentioning.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

I got a Vlad die cut

[Image: guerrerotoppsdiamond.jpg]

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

@cmccart8 correct that would work ...another idea is to just give the account over to someone else with the mantle.
Someone auctioned off a Mantle ring on ebay before and it ran up to $1k. The diamond ring is only worth $200 why would someone over pay that much for the mantle ring?