`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons

RE: XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons
Your package went out today man! Do you want the tracking number? I sent probably an additional 20 cards or so. Hopefully you need some of them!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(05-21-2011, 03:28 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Your package went out today man! Do you want the tracking number? I sent probably an additional 20 cards or so. Hopefully you need some of them!
As always man, it's much appreciated. I don't need the number, you're good for it. I'm sending yours tomorrow and will give you the DC when I get home. The package is stuffed and I want to make sure it gets there properly. Smile Thanks again.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

trading is alive and well on the bball board, ive done 10 trades this month with more in the works, hopefully the community keeps growing.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I agree. Smile If I keep going at this pace, I'll be to 3,000 in no time. Smile

So far have completed trades with:

NickM1123 - Shipped
pingbling23 - Shipped
leadmetogreatness - Shipped
chaudhrysunny - Shipped
greekgoony - Will ship between Monday and next Saturday
MannyEsco - Shipped

Excluding the extras Nick sent - 127 incoming, 110 Pistons PC, 14 Set Fillers and 3 doubles through trade (whoops). This puts my prospective total Pistons PC at 2,913. Running out of cards above $10 BV (not that I had many), but hopefully have enough to get the other 87 to get to 3,000.

Working on trades with:

kct1
bballkm32
rookie2003
crimedawg47

kct1 and bballkm32 combine for another possible 33 Pistons PC and 28 Set Fillers

THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!

(05-21-2011, 05:35 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: trading is alive and well on the bball board, ive done 10 trades this month with more in the works, hopefully the community keeps growing.
Yeah, i have done 10 trades too since the 6th of this month! feels good to get a ton of good cards and only have to pay for shipping Smile Ebay gets expensive haha!

(05-21-2011, 06:20 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Yeah, i have done 10 trades too since the 6th of this month! feels good to get a ton of good cards and only have to pay for shipping Smile Ebay gets expensive haha!
lol. To say the least. I was debating on selling all of the cards that I have been trading in the last day, but didn't want to get horrible offers since I don't sell on there. Glad to see a lot of people could use them and I could get as many cards as I am. Smile By the way, what is your MJ count at?

(05-21-2011, 07:33 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: lol. To say the least. I was debating on selling all of the cards that I have been trading in the last day, but didn't want to get horrible offers since I don't sell on there. Glad to see a lot of people could use them and I could get as many cards as I am. Smile By the way, what is your MJ count at?
It is not as high as it could be. Over the past probably 8 months I have worked on getting more High End cards, rather than going for quantity. Last time I counted though (which was probably a couple months ago) I was over 2500 different MJs.

(05-21-2011, 07:47 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: It is not as high as it could be. Over the past probably 8 months I have worked on getting more High End cards, rather than going for quantity. Last time I counted though (which was probably a couple months ago) I was over 2500 different MJs.
Insert applause here. I swear, if you don't have a scanner, you should get one. I'm sure there are many MJs here that don't have pics that you could add to. I'm trying to do that right now with all of the cards I have, tradable and PC. Even though I'm not a fan of MJ, I am a fan of your collection. Smile

XstreamINsanity,

do you want darko's rookie year stuff?

PS
Do you know of anyone who should get a package like i send you.
I am currently trading for

Arron Afflalo
Austin Daye
Chauncy Billups
Richard Hamilton
Tayshaun Prince
Rodney Stuckey
Ben Wallace

https://picasaweb.google.com/11839952293...3si9-bbrAg