`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection

RE: Ohio State Buckeyes auto collection
OSUJeffrey - It is hijacking. I would love to see your Ohio State collection in it's own thread, but not in mine.
Packer and ChiBears - thanks guys, nice pickeups recently.
Anyone remember the last time a #1 was beaten by the same school in the same year in men's bball and football?
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Great new additions, I really like the look of the school color's as well. And it is always nicer when your cards get a bit cheaper just means you can get more at one time. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(02-13-2011, 12:34 PM)mik253 Wrote: Great new additions, I really like the look of the school color's as well. And it is always nicer when your cards get a bit cheaper just means you can get more at one time. Smile
Thank you sir

(02-13-2011, 11:02 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: OSUJeffrey - It is hijacking. I would love to see your Ohio State collection in it's own thread, but not in mine.
Anyone remember the last time a #1 was beaten by the same school in the same year in men's bball and football?
I have NO idea! I have a feeling, maybe you could educate us?!
I would REALLY like to trade for an Aaron Rodgers Contenders RC to finish my Packers Contenders Collection.

Autographs FT: http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv93/...aphs%20FT/

Jersey Cards FT: http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv93/...ards%20FT/

(02-13-2011, 02:24 PM)packerbackerdd Wrote: I have NO idea! I have a feeling, maybe you could educate us?!
2006 for fb,2007 bball Florida. Those were both in the title games too. Sad
Troy Smith's epic choke and Conley/Oden not performing. Last time Oden was healthy too. Ginn took the opening kickoff to the house, and rolled his ankle celebrating. He did not play the rest of the game. Without him, there was no vertical threat to get the defense to loosen up on the underneath patterns or back off the line of scrimmage.

(02-13-2011, 03:48 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: 2006 for fb,2007 bball Florida. Those were both in the title games too. Sad
Troy Smith's epic choke and Conley/Oden not performing. Last time Oden was healthy too. Ginn took the opening kickoff to the house, and rolled his ankle celebrating. He did not play the rest of the game. Without him, there was no vertical threat to get the defense to loosen up on the underneath patterns or back off the line of scrimmage.
Now that you mention it, I do remember. Sucks that you guys had to be on the end of BOTH of those :-(
I would REALLY like to trade for an Aaron Rodgers Contenders RC to finish my Packers Contenders Collection.

Autographs FT: http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv93/...aphs%20FT/

Jersey Cards FT: http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv93/...ards%20FT/

(02-13-2011, 11:02 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: OSUJeffrey - It is hijacking. I would love to see your Ohio State collection in it's own thread, but not in mine.
Sorry about that, I know on some other Sports threads folks get upset if you post to many on the same topic. Will edit and take down.
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

Jeffrey - I'm looking forward to seeing your collection in it's entirety, hope to see more scarlet and grey on the boards.

If you have Dallas Cowboys, Jerry rice or Montana cards to trade for them, PM me a list of the OS auto you are looking for and I'll see what I have. I know I have tow Eddie George (the same card) that I would trade or you can look to see what is in my organize if I can figure out how to trade on the new site.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

Latest pickups:
[Image: Image-8.jpg]
Freeman is a gift from regular at lcs, Hall cost me $2 at lcs, and Holmes is from the bay. Panini says 50 were produced.
Thanks for looking.
With the crummy limit of 10 images in a post, I'm going to be adding scans in new posts and just do a link to my Buckeyes bucket in the OP.