IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tristar Grand Treasure!! Plus+
Big Grin 
Tristar Grand Treasure!! Plus+
Hello all,

Let me begin by thanking my wife for buying me Hobby Stuff for X-MAS. One of the things she got me was a box of Tristar Futures from Dacardworld. To my surprise when I opened it all I saw was CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE FOUND THE GRAND TREASURE. I was like cool not thinking anything about it but then I turned the ball over and I see this:

[Image: ruth.jpg]

Well I started shaking, screaming then I paused thinking my wife was playing some kind of cruel joke. Well after things finally settled I read the redemption requirements and sent the Ball to TRISTAR. Well after waiting forever it seemed I get the Following Yesterday via FEDEX. Sorry about the bad pictures will get better ones later.

[Image: 90531475.jpg]

[Image: 6ac304fb.jpg]

Not that the rest of the stuff wasnt cool guess the Wife really knows how to pick stuff I also got a Alfonso Soriano printing plate from 2005 topps pristine and a Jason Heyward autographed Minor Jersey:

[Image: fb3ee818.jpg]

RE: Tristar Grand Treasure!!
Congratulations!!! I was wondering if the Tristar stuff was full of BS or what. Obviously not!

RE: Tristar Grand Treasure!!
(02-12-2011, 11:15 PM)evolb909 Wrote: Congratulations!!! I was wondering if the Tristar stuff was full of BS or what. Obviously not!
Thanks,
I thought the same thing untill this happened. I hope my wife knows she just renewed my interest in the Hobby.

RE: Tristar Grand Treasure!! Plus+
wow, I really dont know what to say to that. I bet you dont either, lol

Congratulations are in order for sure.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

That's unbelievable...

WOW, just wow! You only just got the Holy Grail of auto'd baseballs. Now sell it to Topps so they can cut it up Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Awesome!!
Collecting Joey Votto-

[Image: JoeyVottoBanner2.jpg]

"The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love."

Jaw dropping!

Holy Cow!!!!! Absolutely amazing! Congratulations!

That is the greatest pull in the history of greatest pulls!!!! You will never top that!

Congrats! (Now go up your home insurance!!!)