Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor

tds2 Wrote:
alfredoleal2001 Wrote:I cant see chrisolds´replies............

Neither can I. Do you suppose he isn't replying?

It says he was the last person who replied though so i dont get it
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

just wondering why there's no pricing for 2008 UD timeline baseball yet?
Heyward,Chipper Jones, Schafer, Brian McCann,,,Andruw Jones, Javy Lopez, ,Ryan K
lesko,,Rick Porcello.

hey chris,
i have a 2008 topps **** perez card of david wright. #wmdp 6 much like the original insert only it is a game used jersey card #'d to 50. I have searched everywhere for some type of value on this card and can't find any results. If u could help it would be greatly appreciated! again it is exactly like the original insert except it is game used.

hello chris,
im just writing to you if you know anything about 1993 Topps Finest Refractor set thats limited to 241 in production, i also see these green chrome cards, are these green chrome cards limitited as the same with the refractors ? these green cards dont look like a refractor, just asking

How can you tell the difference between the refractors? I know the regular refractors just say refractors but do the super or x-fractors actually say super or x or do they just look different?
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

hey chris. i know you said you don't handle pricing but i couldn't find where the forum for the pricing manager is at. if you could point me in the right direction or let me know why the forllowing card says it has no value when it is numbered out of 99 so it is not an extremely rare card. thanks
geoff

2006 Upper Deck Epic Triple Materials #GRM Ken Griffey Jr. Jsy/ Frank Robinson Jsy/ Willie McCovey Jsy/ 99
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

i am new to the site and not really sure where to start. i have not been into trading cards or collecting in a long time. I have about 10,000 cards mostly basketball and baseball some football. i have organized them into years, brands, sets etc. i have cards from 1988 to 1997. not really sure if i want to continue to keep and collect or just get rid of them. what would be the best way to go about it. i know this is very vague but would appreciate some ideas.

for 2008 topps baseball they had a redemption for the all rookie team trophies. wanted to know what player trophies there are and how many of each player was produced. thanks

RE: Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor
Once the new site is live, I will answer replies here when I have time. Let's get all the kinks worked out first.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

RE: Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor
I'm on here today to check everything out. Hadn't had time to reply recently -- so maybe I can play catch-up today now that the weather isn't cooperating again.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)