Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Organize Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else currently having organize problems? It’s pretty sluggish loading the collections and it won’t add anything new. I go to “add to organize” and it says “item successfully added”, but when I go there its nowhere to be found.
Figured out why my cards weren't adding to organize. They were already there. I was trying to add cards received via a trade so they were already in the "trade" collection, so I just had to move them to the desired folder/collection. Keep forgetting about that darn trade collection. Newbie oversight.

Organize is however still taking forever to load each collection.
Something weird is happening in mine, where I will be in one collection (say 1984 Topps) and then all of a sudden the page will "change" to my all items view but the top still says 1984 Topps. I have to exit the collection by clicking on another, then reload the collection I'm in.
(10-01-2013 07:55 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: [ -> ]Something weird is happening in mine, where I will be in one collection (say 1984 Topps) and then all of a sudden the page will "change" to my all items view but the top still says 1984 Topps. I have to exit the collection by clicking on another, then reload the collection I'm in.

This has been a common problem for some time now. When you load a collection it places the data into a buffer. When switching to another collection the program fails to clear that buffer before going on to the new collection. I switch to a collection that is empty like recently traded or recently added before going to my next collection. This clears the buffer and cuts down on the long wait time waiting for a collection to load.

KT
that problem happens to me when my browser is pulling to much of a load (for IE it's 350k, firefox is 600k)
My problem is that I am trying to view another person's organise and it says that I need to subscribe to Organise, when I already have, so why won't it allow me to view the other person's organise.
that means the other person needs to subscribe-I know they need to change the message its confusing
No wonder the confusion. :lol:
My 'Recently Traded' folder says there is 37 cards in it when there is actually like 5. Anyone know how to fix that?
Reference URL's