Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Unbelievable Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day, Beckett Community!

I don't usually post two maildays in one day.
But when I do, it's UNREAL!!!

My trades with Ashley (alto4life) and Eddie (katykeed) came in today, and I can say that I garnered WAY more than I was expecting! First off from Ashley:

2012-13 Artifacts Treasured Swatches Emerald-Ray Bourque #9/36

[Image: img181_zps87bee3fe.jpg]

The patch on this is very nice, and I love the yellow jerseys! Thanks for another perfect one, Ash! The trade from Eddie was a huge one, and I can say extremely welcomed. He hit a card that I thought I would never get my hands on, and was expecting my Trade Offer when I sent it in. Haha! Anyway, we worked out a trade for far more than the card I was initially interested in, and I snared some amazing autos and another sick PC card!

Now... I emphasize securing cards in the bubble mailer so that the member you are trading with receives them in the best possible condition. Or, at least I thought that I did...

[Image: img176_zps31d2ed45.jpg]

Bahahahahahaha! It took me a while to get the cards out of that! Thanks for the great security, Eddie! On to the cards:

2000-01 Upper Deck Epic Signature-Brett Hull and Stan Mikita

[Image: img183_zpsd0124244.jpg][Image: img182_zps49aa2eaa.jpg]

2005-06 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures-Bernie Parent

[Image: img180_zpsa1fe0a35.jpg]

Staal Brothers PC:

2011-12 Titanium Game-Worn Gear Prime Auto-Jordan Staal #18/25

[Image: img177_zps1a08cb5d.jpg]

And the HUGE hit in the bunch! I mean huge too... it's about a 230pt card!!! Haha!

2012-13 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Fives Jarolav Halak/ And The Rest Don't Matter #4/9!!!!

[Image: img179_zpsc570a931.jpg][Image: img178_zps28fdd831.jpg]

They could have put any other patch below Halak's picture and nobody would have noticed... but nope! Straight blue! Haha! I love this card! Thank you folks for the simply AMAZING trades! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi
That Fabric Fives card is amazing!
Great Cards Randi!! That Blues one is sick and will look great in your Halak PC! Congrats!
A very nice mail day indeed! Congrats on the huge haul...
Looks amazing, what's this staal brothers collection you speak of?
Great cards Randi. Both Ashley and Eddie are great members to be trading with. As for the cards you got, the Blues 5 patches is sick but my favorite is the Bernie Parent auto.

Chris
I think my favorite part of this post is "Jaroslav Halak/ And The Rest Don't Matter" Haha, great adds!
RANDI!!!!! Nice cards. Is that Brett Hull auto available for trade?
(02-08-2013 01:14 PM)anavrin78 Wrote: [ -> ]That Fabric Fives card is amazing!

Thanks! I think so too!
(02-08-2013 03:06 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Great Cards Randi!! That Blues one is sick and will look great in your Halak PC! Congrats!

Thanks, Hugh! It looks brilliant in there, but I now need to head to the LCS to hit up a HUGE One-Touch. Hopefully he has one to accommodate.
(02-08-2013 03:25 PM)johlix Wrote: [ -> ]A very nice mail day indeed! Congrats on the huge haul...

Thanks, Jeff... if this IS Jeff. Haha!
(02-08-2013 03:51 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]Looks amazing, what's this staal brothers collection you speak of?

Thank you, Beandon. The Staal Brothers PC is one that I am garnering as to celebrate three brothers from my hometown of Thunder Bay, Ontario making it to the NHL! It has been a sick ride, too! I have been able to snag some amazing cards thus far!

(02-08-2013 05:02 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: [ -> ]Great cards Randi. Both Ashley and Eddie are great members to be trading with. As for the cards you got, the Blues 5 patches is sick but my favorite is the Bernie Parent auto.

Chris

Thanks, Chris! They sure are brilliant traders, and I am glad to have been able to make these trades with them! I knew that you would like the Flyers, and you should check me for any that you may need... I have been acquiring a LOAD! Haha!
(02-08-2013 10:08 PM)alto4life Wrote: [ -> ]I think my favorite part of this post is "Jaroslav Halak/ And The Rest Don't Matter" Haha, great adds!

Big Grin I knew that someone would like that! Hehe! Thanks, Ash! Great trade, as usual!
(02-09-2013 07:28 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: [ -> ]RANDI!!!!! Nice cards. Is that Brett Hull auto available for trade?

BRIAN!!!!! Thanks... Tongue The Hull is available for trade, and is marked accordingly in my Org. I will check things out soon!

Randi
Awesome cards!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's