Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great deal on these at D&As so I thought what the hell....maybe I can pull a couple of Seguin YGs.

Well, no Seguin YGs, but I did manage to pull a victory RC of his as well as 3 Taylor Hall Victory RCs. Oh yeah...there were these too...

[Image: UpperDeck2Break1-31-13_zpse094a4ee.jpg]
congrats!

i miss the hot boxes i used to pull....i was getting a 20th anniversary card every 2 packs. Ended up with a ton of young guns 20th anniversary that way.

i wonder what the print run on the victory blacks is? I was able to get a bunch in 2008-09 but i dont think i got a single one in 2010-11
Congrats! How many YGs did you pull?
Nice Roy!
(02-02-2013 10:41 AM)arock99 Wrote: [ -> ]congrats!

i miss the hot boxes i used to pull....i was getting a 20th anniversary card every 2 packs. Ended up with a ton of young guns 20th anniversary that way.

i wonder what the print run on the victory blacks is? I was able to get a bunch in 2008-09 but i dont think i got a single one in 2010-11

I thought I heard rumors of print runs as low as 5 but can't be sure.
Some very nice cards congrats
thats a pretty low print run...at that kind of run you would think Upper deck could serial number them
pm sent!!
Very nice hits! Congrats on the stellar cards!

Randi
Nice black
Reference URL's