Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Leo's Trade Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for additions to my HOFer Auto/Patch PC, Tri Color and/or Autos of Bears, and just anything I could use for trade bait. Some cards are harder to get than others. Make open offers.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Interested in the Shaun Alexander auto
Interested in the Jamaal Charles!
Check me for the Foyles finest auto. Thanks
(01-20-2013 05:39 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Jamaal Charles!

I also have this one...would need high end for it...Charles, Jamal 1/1
trade value for the flutie? thanks
interested in plenty, first cmb and lmk if you like anything...my org is in the process of an update and some are not it there...my bucket link is below the banner!
I don't think I have anything high end enough for that unfortunately...I would kill for a printing plate of Charles lol. Let me know what you want for the TTT though
(01-20-2013 06:04 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: [ -> ]I also have this one...would need high end for it...Charles, Jamal 1/1
If you havent traded off the John Riggins off yet please check me
I am interested in the LeMichael James Topps Finest please check my Bucket and updating my org as we speak.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's