Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1st box sucked to say the least and the 2nd wasn't the best either but hitting 3 multi colors in 1 box is a plus.

[Image: 004-18.jpg]

[Image: 005-20.jpg]

[Image: 008-18.jpg]

[Image: 007-29.jpg]

And LOVE hitting true PC items!!

10/10

[Image: 006-37.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
nice pc hit mik, awesome patches!
love the Sanu bud Smile
Beautiful Santana, also it's nice you didn't get any redemptions, you can almost average a redemption per box
(01-20-2013 03:36 PM)solid133 Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful Santana, also it's nice you didn't get any redemptions, you can almost average a redemption per box

Nice color!

I opened a box and got a redemption and my buddy opened 1 and got a redemption Sad
Wish they had been better players, but multi-color on card autos is always a bonus. LOVE the Moss, congrats on the PC card. That makes it worthwhile. Smile
Really happy with getting all the hits and no redemptions. They were not the best boxes overall but getting the colors really helped the sting. Smile
Nice jumbo! And it is a shocker you didnt get a redemption. Thats whats keeping me away from this years product .. seen waaayyyy to many of them!
That Moss is great! Would love that one! Enjoy it!
Thank you folks. Was surprised to not get a redemption as well..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's