Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I have a factory sealed 2006 Topps Baseball Set that I want to offer for trade. Is there a way to add it to my ORGANIZE without having each card in the set individually listed?

Thanks for the time and help!
no, there isnt
(01-10-2013 09:38 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]no, there isnt

There is no way to indicate that you have the full set in your Org. or in the Trade Tool, but you can add the entire set in one shot. It will be pieced out card-by-card, so that is a bit of a hassle.

In order to do this you have to search for the set that you have, isolate the set you are looking for and click on the link. Here is the most direct I can get the link to be 2006 Topps Baseball Search. Find the set that you are looking for and click on the link. In there you will see a superimposed one-touch holder where a photo should be (no photo available) with some icons below it. If you click on the icon that looks like a plus-sign it will give you the option to add the item to your Org. Choose the collection/folder that you want to add the card(s) to and click okay. Be assured to have a folder ready for it so you don't have to go through the hassle of moving and sorting the cards. I hope that this helps a bit.

Randi
Thanks for the info! I did post a suggestion to Beckett for them to enable the upload of factory sealed complete sets without piecing out each card from that set. I don't know if I am the only one to have made such a suggestion to Beckett or not, but perhaps it will be considered?! Anyway, thanks again for your time...have a wonderful rest of the day!
Reference URL's