Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing price guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the difference between Becket Racing Die Cast and just Die Cast Cars price guides.I just bought a 500+ car on card collection,most of it pre-2000.Want to subscribe online,but do not know which is best.I usually sell cards,so I know about selling.I also would like to trade some racing for Sportsteam logo cars & trucks.
(01-08-2013 09:19 AM)jermacdon Wrote: [ -> ]What is the difference between Becket Racing Die Cast and just Die Cast Cars price guides.I just bought a 500+ car on card collection,most of it pre-2000.Want to subscribe online,but do not know which is best.I usually sell cards,so I know about selling.I also would like to trade some racing for Sportsteam logo cars & trucks.

Not sure but someone out here will help eventually.
Traffic is kinda low on these boards.
GL Kevin
Hmmm didnt think it would be this long. lol Sorry man.
I will probably get an all-access sub for next month only.I have football,McFarland and non-sport to look up,as well as the racing.Found a Mark McGwire auto'd "MacAttack" piece from the 90s.Should be worth arount $75.
Cool man.
Reference URL's