Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In honor of the Packers playoff win yesterday, I figured I would post some of my recent Packers additions. The Worthy is /49.

[Image: 2012PackersPC51.jpg]

Have this one incoming. Didn't even know he had any jersey cards until about 2 weeks ago.

[Image: ChmuraPatch.jpg]

My roommate (Vikings Fan) went to the Packers Vikings Playoff game yesterday. I wasn't able to make it to the game unfortunately, but he was nice enough to bring me back two of these that they were giving away at the gate:

[Image: PackTowel.jpg]

Finally, a huge addition to my Packers Auto PC! Moved a bunch of non-PC stuff and some extra items to get it! #'ed /25!!

[Image: ChuckWood.jpg]

Comments welcome and thanks for looking!!
Nice pick ups! Don't see too many Woodson autos, should be a first ballot HOFer.
Sweet Woodson! I really like the Pro Line card too, an original on card auto.
(01-06-2013 03:13 PM)longhornnation Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pick ups! Don't see too many Woodson autos, should be a first ballot HOFer.

Thanks! I agree, should be 1st ballot!
(01-06-2013 03:15 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet Woodson! I really like the Pro Line card too, an original on card auto.

Thanks! Been trying to find one of those Jones Pro Lines for a while now!
Really great additions. The NT Hornung and the Woodson auto are sweet as all heck.
(01-06-2013 06:57 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Really great additions. The NT Hornung and the Woodson auto are sweet as all heck.

Thanks!
Congrats on the Haul. Nice to see you still doing the TTMing.
Very nice additions, I'll also be updating all the scans I haven't added yet from the end of 2012. I also got myself a Howton!

OH AND WTH! Chmura has stuff on the market?
(01-07-2013 08:00 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the Haul. Nice to see you still doing the TTMing.

Thanks! Has been kind of slow lately.
(01-07-2013 10:21 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice additions, I'll also be updating all the scans I haven't added yet from the end of 2012. I also got myself a Howton!

OH AND WTH! Chmura has stuff on the market?

Thanks! Can't wait to see what you've added!

Found out about Chmura jersey cards completely by accident searching worthpoint. Same way I found out about the Robert Brooks jersey I added a few months back.
Yea me too need to actually pay for the site now to get addys. I have exhausted what i have.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's