Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Wrong player listed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is the correct way to fix something like this but I'm going to give it a shot. I was trying to enter my 2012-13 Upper Deck hockey cards and noticed a player is incorrectly listed. Card no. 129 should be of Kyle Turris however it is listed as being someone else. Hopefully this can be corrected so I can finish entering this card. Thanks in advance for any help.
(12-28-2012 06:53 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is the correct way to fix something like this but I'm going to give it a shot. I was trying to enter my 2012-13 Upper Deck hockey cards and noticed a player is incorrectly listed. Card no. 129 should be of Kyle Turris however it is listed as being someone else. Hopefully this can be corrected so I can finish entering this card. Thanks in advance for any help.

2012-13 Upper Deck Kyle Turris does not exist. Make sure that the card # is correct or the set because I cannot find it anywhere on here or the upper deck website on their checklist.. if possible give us a link to your card on photobucket or something so we can take a look at it.. I will be glad to help you Thanks
Reference URL's