Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I recently did a large trade and not all the cards are showing in the recently traded folder. Ie it shows 123 but none show up as viewable. It was for a trade that had over 300 total cards being traded. Thinking it is a glitch but not sure who to contact if its an everyone has the issue or just certain orgs issue.
to the top for still haven't gotten help on this
bump for a response
(12-27-2012 09:30 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I recently did a large trade and not all the cards are showing in the recently traded folder. Ie it shows 123 but none show up as viewable. It was for a trade that had over 300 total cards being traded. Thinking it is a glitch but not sure who to contact if its an everyone has the issue or just certain orgs issue.

I've got three cards in my recently traded folder that I can't list or get rid of.

Ray
I have the same issue where a couple of cards are listed as being in my folder, but they are not there. Nor are they anywhere else in my Org. I have reported this to the Admin staff, so hopefully it will get sorted soon.

Randi
Reference URL's