Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks, I'm going to work on the 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway die-cut insert set. I only have the following 7 cards out of 50, so I need a LOT of help, and will be willing to trade in your favor, Check my ORG and LMK, thanks!

HAVE: 5 Aaron Rodgers, 22 David Wilson, 23 Kendall Wright, 27 Frank Gore, 41 Mohamed Sanu, 42 LeSean McCoy, 50 Andrew Luck
(12-24-2012 12:36 PM)FootballCards33 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks, I'm going to work on the 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway die-cut insert set. I only have the following 7 cards out of 50, so I need a LOT of help, and will be willing to trade in your favor, Check my ORG and LMK, thanks!

HAVE: 5 Aaron Rodgers, 22 David Wilson, 23 Kendall Wright, 27 Frank Gore, 41 Mohamed Sanu, 42 LeSean McCoy, 50 Andrew Luck
offer sent lmk
How long did it take to get your cards from Topps?

(12-24-2012 12:36 PM)FootballCards33 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks, I'm going to work on the 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway die-cut insert set. I only have the following 7 cards out of 50, so I need a LOT of help, and will be willing to trade in your favor, Check my ORG and LMK, thanks!

Still haven't ordered the one's I unlocked. The gentleman who I got several of my cards from got them in 2-3 weeks, as I recall.
I have Justin Blackmon (took me 8-12 weeks to get it!) I also unlocked Lamar Miller but haven't requested delivery yet. I can if you're interested in it. Send me over a trade if so
Bumping this, PLEASE help!
how exactly do you get these?
They are unlocked with some of the codes you receive in packs of 2012 Topps Football and you just pay shipping... the whole Game Time promotion was pretty cool, though it's coming to a close for the year, check out the site at http://www.topps.com/gametime.
Found 2 More... anyone else have anything?
I have the RG3 unlocked, just haven't requested delivery yet. I think I can get the Broyles off my sister's bf pretty easily.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's