Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the card pictured below, but it does not appear to be in the Beckett Baseball database. I have tried searching by pulling all of Yunel's cards marked as "Mem" and I have found the 2009 Upper Deck UD Game Materials listings, but there is no listing for Yunel Escobar.
I know the checklists are provided by the companies, and we all know how many problems UD has had. Can anyone point me to the listing for this card?

Beckett Support - Can you please research this and determine if this card is truly missing? If missing, can you please add it to the database, so users can list it in the Org?

'09 UD Game Materials Escobar
[quote='sdinallo' pid='2177779' dateline='1356097178']
I have the card pictured below, but it does not appear to be in the Beckett Baseball database. I have tried searching by pulling all of Yunel's cards marked as "Mem" and I have found the 2009 Upper Deck UD Game Materials listings, but there is no listing for Yunel Escobar.
I know the checklists are provided by the companies, and we all know how many problems UD has had. Can anyone point me to the listing for this card?

Beckett Support - Can you please research this and determine if this card is truly missing? If missing, can you please add it to the database, so users can list it in the Org?

UPDATE: Beckett has responded, and this Yunel Escobar card now appears in the Beckett database. Had to follow up directly via email, but they did manage to get the card added. If anyone has this card, you can now add it to your Org. If anyone is interested in this card, they can now add it to their "Trade For" or "Want" list.
Reference URL's