Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: It was a good night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heard last minute of a player apperance in a mall an hour from me, thought id check it out

left with a total of 16 autographs from

DeAngelo Hall
Josh Morgan
Logan Paulson
Richard Crawford
DeJon Gomes
Kory Licthenstiger
Will Montgomery
Jordan Pugh
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like you had a great experience. Very cool.
Man, that is awesome ... did they have those photos for sale on site, or were they freebies?
Sweet stuff!!!! Congrats!!!
(12-19-2012 02:28 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Man, that is awesome ... did they have those photos for sale on site, or were they freebies?

you had to purchase each picture for $10 a piece, they would sign those pictures plus one item that you bring
That is super nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man thats awesome ...great to see ya post been awhile
(12-19-2012 04:35 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: [ -> ]you had to purchase each picture for $10 a piece, they would sign those pictures plus one item that you bring

That's still a pretty sweet deal for IP autos ... the picture plus the sig for $10 ... can't beat that, that's two trips to Starbucks for some really nice signed photos.

I love the one of Paulsen blocking for RGIII.

Wonder if they would have charged $10 for his too? LOL
(12-19-2012 06:29 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]That's still a pretty sweet deal for IP autos ... the picture plus the sig for $10 ... can't beat that, that's two trips to Starbucks for some really nice signed photos.

I love the one of Paulsen blocking for RGIII.

Wonder if they would have charged $10 for his too? LOL

#1: that would have been awesome

#2: it woulda been more of a madhouse then it already was if RGIII was there lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's