Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been away for the past few months due to that ridiculous distraction I call an education, but it's the holiday break so I've got a lot of trading to catch up on! Still looking for anything Barry Sanders I don't already have, will trade in your favor for these! Also looking for any and all Alabama football alums and current/dynasty era Patriots.
check me please, i might have some for you!
If you have some high end for trade I might part with my avatar card. 1998 e- x2000 essential credentials future, Psa 9.
Have some in here plus other Lions -

http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424...ions%20PC/

Not sure if you have this guy already, but I like it -

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424...can411.jpg

LMK if you could use anything, thanks Smile
brouwser63, open offer sent
lecreccio, not big into graded stuff really-crazy I know
monsterx, I could really use that prisms and the playbook mirror images. not sure if I have anything for you though.
I listed over 80 different Barry Sanders cards last week, check them out, send me a trade.
I have a 1994 Action Packed coaster of Barry if you need it. Not in my organize. Will add if need be.
(12-08-2012 10:16 PM)favrecollectors4 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 1994 Action Packed coaster of Barry if you need it. Not in my organize. Will add if need be.

Never heard of this before, so I definitely want it! Not sure if I have many Favres though. Been cleaned out multiple times.
(12-08-2012 05:14 PM)gyoung Wrote: [ -> ]I listed over 80 different Barry Sanders cards last week, check them out, send me a trade.

offer sent
Got a couple of trades in the works. Keep on bringing them folks! Another note: for serial numbered cards, I'll take dupes of ones I already have. Thanks guys and gals.
Got two trades done. Making the push for 800 unique cards! I'm at 773 right now, help me out!
I am looking really to sell this on PM about if you are interested:

[Image: pitcures_0006.jpg]

[Image: pitcures_0007.jpg]
Reference URL's