Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... the Secret Santa. Is it too late to start? LMK I am game if anyone else is.
(12-03-2012 08:04 AM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]... the Secret Santa. Is it too late to start? LMK I am game if anyone else is.

Al (ricebondsmntna2young) set her up last year, and I guess nobody took initiative on it this year. I was thinking about it, but have been severely tied down with paperwork and migraines lately. I am game for it, if there is someone with the time to set it up... though I think that it would be more of a New Years' thing this late in the game.

Randi
Everyone send me cards and I'll guess who they're from. Sounds like the perfect Secret Santa.
(12-03-2012 09:06 AM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone send me cards and I'll guess who they're from. Sounds like the perfect Secret Santa.

I can send you all of my unneeded base COD if you like? Big Grin

Randi
I'd be in too... but in the same stance as Randi - if someone sets it up, you can include me
(12-03-2012 10:30 AM)phildo37 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be in too... but in the same stance as Randi - if someone sets it up, you can include me

Same here.
same here
count me in too
I didn't know if people liked it last year or if there'd be anyone around this year...but I can put out a feeler.
how big was it last year?

I know a few folks who would be good at it
Reference URL's