Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Bad Boy Mail day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been Kind of quite with the pick ups with Christmas on the way. Some more Suh 2012 Chromes. Just need the super and printing plates now.

Red /25
Sepia /99
Prism /216
[Image: 11-28-201294410PM.jpg]

Got the Forte in a trade with Englandhousehold a.k.a Charles. Thanks man my first forte auto. He also thru in this sweet Titus Young relic from Totally Certified. Thanks!

[Image: 11-28-201294539PM.jpg]
nice Forte
I wasn't worried I know after Christmas they will pick back up....Thanks for the trade, that Ponder helped alot.

(11-28-2012 09:55 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Been Kind of quite with the pick ups with Christmas on the way. Some more Suh 2012 Chromes. Just need the super and printing plates now.

Red /25
Sepia /99
Prism /216

Got the Forte in a trade with Englandhousehold a.k.a Charles. Thanks man my first forte auto. He also thru in this sweet Titus Young relic from Totally Certified. Thanks!
I was going to mess with you since you are a Lions fan being excited about a Forte auto but...since he is in his college uni I will let it slide. lol. Nice adds!!!

And Charles is top notch!
Sweet looking mailday. Dig the Chrome Suh cards and the gold brick. Congratulations on the freebie.

Way to be awesome, england!
that forte is really nice! great mail
yes, very cool mail day.
Reference URL's