Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With 180 cards in the box, a full set goes without saying. Also pulled in 30 Black Proof parallels and the 1 Blue #/35.

Here are some scans:

[Image: 2013presspassparallel.jpg]

[Image: 2013presspassinsert.jpg]

Also got 1 more Cool Persistence (Gordon) and 4 more Racing Champions (Ambrose, Stewart, Keselowski and Biffle.

[Image: 2013presspassrelic.jpg]

There are 2 hits in each box guaranteed now. But you could get 1 in 3 boxes and get a 3rd hit. An Auto type hit. Something like this:

[Image: 2013presspassauto.jpg]

# 2/10. Woo hoo!!

Awesome break...really enjoyed it! Thoughts?
Jim
VERY NICE!!!!! Congrats
Anyone find any retail yet?
Man awesome break congrats on the Danica auto and it looks like an on card also.
(11-25-2012 05:11 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Man awesome break congrats on the Danica auto and it looks like an on card also.

Yep, it is. I believe all the autos in this set are On-Card.

Jim
sick danica
Nice break. Congrats on that awesome Danica auto...made what looked like a pretty good box a whole lot better.
(11-26-2012 07:26 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break. Congrats on that awesome Danica auto...made what looked like a pretty good box a whole lot better.

I'm not a big racing guy really...but a die-cut auto #/10 can always bring a smile to my face. Smile
Is the Danica FT?
(11-27-2012 11:12 AM)firemedic289 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Danica FT?

I'd be looking for high end football...or I can sell.

Jim
That is one nice box. I have pulled two of the AERODYNAMIC Autos, but not a Patrick one. Congrats.
Reference URL's