Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 11_21_mail.jpg]

23/49 Ruben Randle Prime Duo
16/49 Brandon Weeden Triple Auto
Dre Kirkpatrick 2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Auto Redemption
2012 Panini Gridiron: Rookie Gems Combo Materials Auto Brian Quick.

[Image: rickywilliams_wendy.jpg]

03/10 Tristar SignaCuts Ricky Willams

The Dre and Ricky will be going in Christmas grab bags and the rest are PC items Smile

Thanks for viewing

-wes
Sweet Gridiron Gems cards. The Reuben Randle patches are filthy! Like the little thread hanging off of one of them.

A certain somebody is going to love the Ricky auto.
(11-21-2012 02:08 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet Gridiron Gems cards. The Reuben Randle patches are filthy! Like the little thread hanging off of one of them.

A certain somebody is going to love the Ricky auto.

Ya she better!!! You should like that Dre Smile Wife said you better!! Thats her Alumni!
(11-21-2012 02:14 PM)weslamb Wrote: [ -> ]Ya she better!!! You should like that Dre Smile Wife said you better!! Thats her Alumni!

Oh wow, another for me?! You guys are too much. And yes I love it!!! Tell her I'll treasure it as much as any Palmer cards I have. I mean that too. Thank you so much. It's really, really appreciated. Roll tide!!! Wink
(11-21-2012 02:29 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow, another for me?! You guys are too much. And yes I love it!!! Tell her I'll treasure it as much as any Palmer cards I have. I mean that too. Thank you so much. It's really, really appreciated. Roll tide!!! Wink

np man Smile
Very nice additions.
Very nice pickups!!! Two great members getting hooked up there Smile
Reference URL's