Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently bought a box of 2012-13 Prestige with my other purchases from Blowout from their pre-Black Friday promo last week. Box arrived today, sorry for no scans or photos. Anyways here's what I got. No super big names but I don't think I did too bad. LMK whatcha think.

AU's
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Prestigious Picks Sigs
Tony Wroten Prestigious Picks Sigs Redemption
Jamal Mashburn Old School Sigs /99

Relic
Eric Gordon True Colors

Noteable RC's
MarShon Brooks, Norris Cole, Enes Kanter, Kendall Marshall, Terrence Jones, Bradley Beal, Perry Jones, Marquis Teague

Bonus Shots /249
Drew Gooden and Darius Miller

Working on getting everything entered into my org now. Most will be for trade. May keep the Gilchrist and Mashburn but not too sure yet. Thanks and hope everyone has a great Thanksgivings and Black Friday!
Nice break! Love to see scans. I am not sure if Mashburn signs alot so that might be a decent hit.
I would like the MKG if its for trade.
Nice mashburn
Yea the Mashburn is pretty sweet, really nice sig too just signs his last name though. Wish I had a scanner; its a big, bold and readable sig. Very solid player both at Kentucky and in the NBA, remember him being known as "Monster Mash." lol...

@ quavis, I'll check your org but I was considering keeping it so we'll see.

Thanks everyone.
Mash is a sweet pull. Buddy of mine pulled a Mash and Rex Chapman auto out of same pack. Mash has an awesome sig. Congrats
Sweet hits, solid box! Wish I could see some pics of your awesome pulls though! Smile
You scored with the gildcrest auto
Interested in the gilchrist. Let me know if you like anything in my org. Thanks!
Interested in the mash auto - please check my bucket and LMK
Reference URL's