Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was visiting my uncle in Texas a couple of weeks ago and we ended up buying 4 boxes of 2012-13 Artifacts. Some nice cards as expected, but there was 1 HUGE hit in the first box.

A Claude Giroux auto, patch, laundry tag card numbered 1 of 1! It is a sweet looking card.

Photobucket

The strange thing is that about an hour after I arrived at his house, my uncle showed me an Artifacts card that he pulled last year. A Claude Giroux patch, laundry tag card numbered 2 of 2.

Photobucket

I have no idea of what the odds are to pull both of these cards, but some lucky Giroux collector will be happy to get them.

Thanks,
Nathan
Wow. Great hits.
wow

i bet you can move those gems for some nice PC items

congrats
Nathan,

LMK if I have anything for them both. Aweosme looking cards, Congrats to you and your uncle on the pulls.
Wow sweet #"d 1/1
We are selling on an auction site, you know the one. I haven't sold anything in quite some time and now I remember why.

Thanks,
Nathan
Those are both incredibly awesome! Congrats!
SWEET LOOKING CARDS!!! I would be sweet if you could find and land the 1/2 to go with the 2/2 card and the new 1/1 card!
Reference URL's