Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone else notice that the trade stars are defaulted to 5 stars filled in!!!

Great!!!

Thanks Beckett for listening and getting it done!!
Good, before there must have been a lot of incorrectly low ratings because people assumed it was five-stars default.
(11-16-2012 06:42 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]Good, before there must have been a lot of incorrectly low ratings because people assumed it was five-stars default.

I had 4 ZERO STAR feedback due to the ZERO STAR default..it can ruin your feedback rating..

Glad they did it!!
That should work a lot better. What did you do about the incorrect zero star feedback? Or was there nothing you could do?
Glad they did it finally. The new system is great and long overdue. I still feel bad about ruining Mgruber's perfect trader rating by not filling out the all the stars when I rushed through leaving feedback last new year's. This will save a lot of grief and hassle.
(11-16-2012 10:08 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]That should work a lot better. What did you do about the incorrect zero star feedback? Or was there nothing you could do?

No fix...I have a good rating with 883 trades and 5 ZERO STARS (good write up, no issues with the trade, just a mistake by the trader),,,so even with 5 NEGATIVES, I have 99% It is the people with few trades that really get hammered with the low % feedback..this should really help now..
Glad to see they were able to get that corrected.
Scott
I'm glad to see that Beckett fixed the problem. I was one of the Traders that gave bonds20001 a 0 star rating. I wished they had fixed the problem before I screwed up. Maybe it was my rant on my post that got them to take notice. I'm still sorry bonds20001 that I screwed up your rating.
(11-17-2012 06:10 PM)corbin21 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad to see that Beckett fixed the problem. I was one of the Traders that gave bonds20001 a 0 star rating. I wished they had fixed the problem before I screwed up. Maybe it was my rant on my post that got them to take notice. I'm still sorry bonds20001 that I screwed up your rating.

Lets make it up with another trade!! Any time..I have 40000+ in my ORG
(11-17-2012 01:18 AM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]Glad they did it finally. The new system is great and long overdue. I still feel bad about ruining Mgruber's perfect trader rating by not filling out the all the stars when I rushed through leaving feedback last new year's. This will save a lot of grief and hassle.

Dont feel bad Patrick. It happened to a lot of people who didn't know. Believe me, you more than made up for it! Smile Even when you didn't have to.
Reference URL's