Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says looking for Ginter 2012 employee stuff, hit me up if you have any I will work something out with you. Thanks
I Got you started, haha.
see that if I knew you were looking ginter employee relics I could have traded for that Maris bat. I still think I have 3 or 4 of the employee relics. I was going to make the set. but gave up. I has 6 once upon a time, but sold some off.

Funny, story a guy on one of the employee relics cards purchased the relic card of another employee from me on ebay.
That is great. That means there is one less out there for us. haha. Go for the set...make it a slow one. You basically have all the other relics done, why not right. O and thanks for the auto dbrookerd.

(11-16-2012 02:33 PM)captdolo Wrote: [ -> ]see that if I knew you were looking ginter employee relics I could have traded for that Maris bat. I still think I have 3 or 4 of the employee relics. I was going to make the set. but gave up. I has 6 once upon a time, but sold some off.

Funny, story a guy on one of the employee relics cards purchased the relic card of another employee from me on ebay.
Reference URL's